• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
To be honest I didn't believe that my game would be so well liked, thank you very much for all your words.

i have been working on this alpha for some months, i had to learn to draw in digital format and to program in rpg maker from scratch, but I see that my effort was totally worth it.

I will take a few days off, but I promise that by the middle of next week, I will start working on the next update.

if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell me.

;)
Just some unsolicited advice, post consistent progress updates to show what you're working on and eventually set a direction both you and fans enjoy and determine the amount of content you can reliably deliver consistently long term.
But never *ever* put out a release date unless you're 1000000% sure you can meet it, then whatever the actual date is, post one that's a week or two later just to be sure. Trust me these 2 things will save you infinite amounts of headaches and work anxiety.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
quite an interesting start. the only thing missing is the skip text button. well, I didn't really like the idea of saving. can add a separate item to the menu for saving.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Yo Mr. White, this shit the bomb!

While it got its own inital flaws such as most of the drawings were done in two exactly the same angles of front and side, plus the skin-tight costume at all times kind of deprive the fun out of seeing her naked... but overall, not a bad start!

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Yo Mr. White, this shit the bomb!

While it got its own inital flaws such as most of the drawings were done in two exactly the same angles of front and side, plus the skin-tight costume at all times kind of deprive the fun out of seeing her naked... but overall, not a bad start!
Agree with the skintight costume - change them so they leave some imagination for us.

I get with the apron that its under sized, but why would anyone wear that? It does nothing for looks other than a slight green blur in her midsection haha.

Maybe she can craft rags/sheets to make something fit more comfortably.

EDIT:

Forgot to add, this covers 90% of my pref genre's of R18 games - RE style/Battle Anim/Quick Events

If you need any help with anything, i'll help as I just want one game to succeed in this area, don't want this ending up like progency!

dickilz

Feb 5, 2021
really nice game, very nice art-style, both for the ero images and the pixel art for enemies, and uses RPG VX Ace instead of MV or MZ, I would like to point a couple of things I found weird:

- run only works after you get into the first underground room, the kitchen I believe and don't work in wet areas, even when these flooded areas have dry areas in them like where you find the women being attacked by a frog and where you find the corpse of the old guy with shotgun bullets, and there are other places that running also doesn't work, I don't know if it's intended, but pointed it out in case its not
- when you shoot it doesn't give feedback on damage done like when you punch, don't know if it's a bug or meant to do that, also, on the topic of combat, the special ero attacks also don't give feedback when they affect enemies and don't say how many turns it persists

can I ask, will this game have, like multiple clothes/outfits/costumes to chose like armors? will it have destructible clothing system or the like?

anyway best of luck for the dev, I will keep and eye out for this one

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
quite an interesting start. the only thing missing is the skip text button. well, I didn't really like the idea of saving. can add a separate item to the menu for saving.
Dialogues usually explain things relevant to future events, although I suppose I could implement an option to skip for the future secondary events dialogues...

regarding the save system I can't change it, I don't know if you know how rpg maker works, but I have created a very delicate system of switches and variables, if I give the player the power to save anywhere, when loading the game the switches would go crazy making the game crash.

besides this game is a "parody/homage" to the old RE games, so the save system is like in those games.

Agree with the skintight costume - change them so they leave some imagination for us.

I get with the apron that its under sized, but why would anyone wear that? It does nothing for looks other than a slight green blur in her midsection haha.

Maybe she can craft rags/sheets to make something fit more comfortably.

EDIT:

Forgot to add, this covers 90% of my pref genre's of R18 games - RE style/Battle Anim/Quick Events

If you need any help with anything, i'll help as I just want one game to succeed in this area, don't want this ending up like progency!
The only reason why Eveline only wears an apron is because I hate drawing clothes, besides in the animations I would have to draw the clothes over and over again.

I know the apron excuse is a bit silly but I really couldn't think of anything else, the lab stage will only be the prologue, so in the next chapters Eveline will wear the tiny red dress that she has on the cover.

The only reason I put that "warning" is for the players to keep in mind that I don't know much about the "hentai" world and its fetishes, so I recommend them to suggest me what they would like to see in the game to give it more variety.

To tell you the truth I got into "ero-game" development guided by a very popular game called "Claire`s Quest" and by some very popular NSFW Resident Evil animations made by a guy who calls himself "Hinca-P".

really nice game, very nice art-style, both for the ero images and the pixel art for enemies, and uses RPG VX Ace instead of MV or MZ, I would like to point a couple of things I found weird:

- run only works after you get into the first underground room, the kitchen I believe and don't work in wet areas, even when these flooded areas have dry areas in them like where you find the women being attacked by a frog and where you find the corpse of the old guy with shotgun bullets, and there are other places that running also doesn't work, I don't know if it's intended, but pointed it out in case its not
- when you shoot it doesn't give feedback on damage done like when you punch, don't know if it's a bug or meant to do that, also, on the topic of combat, the special ero attacks also don't give feedback when they affect enemies and don't say how many turns it persists

can I ask, will this game have, like multiple clothes/outfits/costumes to chose like armors? will it have destructible clothing system or the like?

anyway best of luck for the dev, I will keep and eye out for this one
I suppose I could enable/disable the option to run in zones instead of a full map, but that would take a lot of work, I'll see what I can do.

The game will not have a destructible clothing system, maybe it will implement that feature in future games.

Regarding why I chose an old engine like RPG Maker Ace VX, it's simply because of the limitations of my pc, hopefully I can acquire a better pc in the future....

Last edited:

格雷尔

Mar 1, 2022
it's strange because I tested this part over and over again, even before answering you I retested the scene one more time and I didn't get that error.....

Are you two emulating the game on a smartphone or are you playing it on pc?
It is running on the emulator on the mobile phone but I have a keyboard

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes