EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Port_f95.png

Overview:
Carnal Outbreak is an erotic turn-based battle game that parodies classic late 90s "Survival Horror" titles. In this game the ammo is limited, so you need to wisely manage every found object. Notably, you can use the protagonist's body as a unique weapon.
In Carnal Outbreak, you'll step into the shoes of Eveline, a 37-year-old woman who, after learning about her husband's infidelity, chooses to start a new in Turdus City. Seeking to infuse excitement into her life, she also decides to join the police force.
On her first day as a police officer, Eveline must explore a mysterious and unsettling house filled with creatures exhibiting peculiar carnal instincts...
While the game follows a linear path, a decision-making system adds a dynamic element, influencing the plot's development. These choices also affect secondary characters and shape our protagonist's behavior, letting you decide if our police woman remains a dedicated agent of order or gives in to her carnal instincts....​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Mr.Heisenbergo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-03-28 (MV PORT)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Eve 00.png Carnal 02.png Eve_04.gif Carnal 01.png Eve 03.gif Carnal 03.png Carnal 04.png Spank.gif Hand.png Blow.gif EVE10.png EVE07.png EVE08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Loving the game art and the female MC's design already! It's a shame though it doesn't have actual sex stuffs included in this demo version, so we'll have to patiently wait several months until it gets to that point

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
whats the password of the computer in the generators room?

The password is said in a conversation, in the future please pay more attention to the dialogues because I will put clues to future puzzles.

Thanks for playing, I hope you are enjoying the game.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019

The password is said in a conversation, in the future please pay more attention to the dialogues because I will put clues to future puzzles.

Thanks for playing, I hope you are enjoying the game.
i had look closely to dialogs maybe i skiped like one, i guess thats unfortunate hahah. thank you

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
To be honest I didn't believe that my game would be so well liked, thank you very much for all your words.

I have been working on this alpha for some months, I had to learn to draw in digital format and to program in rpg maker from scratch, but I see that my effort was totally worth it.

I will take a few days off, but I promise that by the middle of next week, I will start working on the next update.

if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell me.

;)

Last edited:

Cipcia

Apr 23, 2019
To be honest I didn't believe that my game would be so well liked, thank you very much for all your words.

i have been working on this alpha for some months, i had to learn to draw in digital format and to program in rpg maker from scratch, but i see that my effort was totally worth it.

I will take a few days off, but I promise that by the middle of next week, I will start working on the next update.

;)
I'm just going to test your game and if I have any ideas I'll share them. The game has potential. It's nice that there is also humor :)

Oct 6, 2018

i have been working on this alpha for some months, i had to learn to draw in digital format and to program in rpg maker from scratch, but I see that my effort was totally worth it.

;)
first of all the art of the character looks amazing and the animation looks really good and thats why Im really interested. keep up the good work! goodluck!!!! <3 ^^

btw I didn't try the game yet but Im hoping there is some sound in the game, not the music and atmospheric sound, you know some blow job sound and stuff Idk

sassone

Nov 17, 2019

i have been working on this alpha for some months, i had to learn to draw in digital format and to program in rpg maker from scratch, but I see that my effort was totally worth it.

;)
i finished it now and its really good,i am gonna look forward to the next update.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Hoping that this game wont go Abandonned OR taking 6 months for a simple 3 scenes update
Of course dont just let the engine hold you back and put more screen modes because fullscreen i never liked it:)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes