Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Im stuck on the UE5 version. That sword doesnt seem to be anywhere, and defeating the feleq for the masquerade quest softlocks the game. Thing just disappears when defeated.
If I understand where you are, the sword should be stuck in a corpse/statue I think near one of the entrances to the city.

Then
I'm stuck here, the quest says to talk to him.
Carnal_Instinct_UE5-Win64-Shipping_2024_04_18_14_44_11_657.png

But that's all he says...

Carnal_Instinct_UE5-Win64-Shipping_2024_04_18_14_44_16_340.png

SorataShirai

Nov 7, 2022
Is Damaris content not available in the unreal 4 version as well? I'm playing on the unreal 5 version, just seemed weird to me since she's the first npc I interacted with.

1713596574081.png

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
In this game, is there like hot and sexy human NPCs you can have sex with in game?
Yes, the Anubite Priestess is one. You just need to take the most difficult yet most rewarding choice out of 3 for her group's quest. The choice being, kill the Kravenrook solo then bring its head as proof you killed it.

Note: Anubites wear a jackal head helmet but have human skin. In these cases there's no way to really know if she is pure human or an artificial subspecies that uses gems to gain an animal head. This is a kind of "Schrödinger's woman" scenario, in which she is both human and furry before you can take off her helmet.

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
anyone else have issues with sliders in the settings just resetting themselves?
for example i set up the sound options, mainly just i disabling the music (both the switch and the slider to 0%) because i cannot stand music in these kinds of games.
and either when i click on "back" or press escape and then go back into the audio settings (or any other settings menu) they're all set to 80%. (sometimes they're random but oddly specific values like 25% or 50%, but after going back and forth enough time all of them always end up at 80%)

I check the AudioSettings.sav file and using "uesave" after doing various things., so here my findings:
while in the audio settings menu the values are written to the file correctly, once you go back (either by pressing escape or using the back button) it's also still fine. but then when you enter any settings menu (gameplay, control, video, audio), the audio settings are overwritten with mostly values of 80% for no apparent reason.

this also happens with other settings, in the video settings the Resolution scale and FOV are always set back to 69% and 90 respectively.

any non-slider option works perfectly fine. (though that resolution selector is horrible. please use either a dropdown menu or an apply button so you can select what you want without the game window doing acrobatics in real time.)

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
never unless someone wants to sacrifice a patreon account. wait until the steam version gets updated and someone uploads it here
Pretty sure the last blog post hinted Patreon & steam will get updated around the same time with the next update anyway

And I'm sure it was going to be before the end of April all being well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Pretty sure the last blog post hinted Patreon & steam will get updated around the same time with the next update anyway

And I'm sure it was going to be before the end of April all being well
Yeah. The devs have explicitly stated on both Patreon and in Discord that the next update comes out by the end of April. So sometime within the next week.

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
If I understand where you are, the sword should be stuck in a corpse/statue I think near one of the entrances to the city.

Then
I'm stuck here, the quest says to talk to him.
View attachment 3552093

But that's all he says...

View attachment 3552094
theres a nearby area you can enter to go kill what hunts them, it gave me the same thing i kinda just had to hunt for a dungeon
(its like a black opening that you can narrowly enter.)

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
im stuck on what to do after beating the big bird, says to search for survivors, where would i look also, and also when you search for anhur and the fieldhand, nothing happens when you go to the abandoned fire pit

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes