BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I take there were no intimate scenes with Nicole? I know they started to but got interupted by the younger sister. Did I miss something or was there no sex with the older sister?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I take there were no intimate scenes with Nicole? I know they started to but got interupted by the younger sister. Did I miss something or was there no sex with the older sister?
All three girls have a full sex scene in the last chapter.
It depends on what kind of relationship you had with them before...

Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game?
It's not typical, but the last episode has a little...

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

===========================================
Mar. 10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.8/Ep8
(Since v0.7 the WT is stopped, infos why here and here)

Edit Mar. 11, 2024
Since I got some requests I tried to add the choice hints again
But keep in mind I only did them from the code, not really played it.
===========================================

Mod Variant with additional choice hints/"walkthrough" (Beta!)
Download Mod v0.8aWT (~1MB)
Pixeldrain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Variant without choice hints
Download Mod v0.8 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~610MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551
Sorry KoGa3 but the link for your Mod v.08aWT (with WT) on Pixeldrain it's not avaiable anymore (Pixeldrain is offline\shutted down). Is it possible to download it on a different site?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry KoGa3 but the link for your Mod v.08aWT (with WT) on Pixeldrain it's not avaiable anymore (Pixeldrain is offline\shutted down). Is it possible to download it on a different site?
Hi. I checked, but for me all Pixeldrain links are still working. Must be something on your end blocking it.
But I added now a Mediafire link for it, too.

Reactions: ontach and Giccone

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Pixeldrain should always be a last resort if mediafire or workupload are available due to pixeldrain's limitations on file transfer limit. Per your quote, mediafire is in the list of options.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
voting-harem.png VOTE - Should I add a HAREM as a secret path?

Hey Everyone

While I am adding more scenes to previous episodes of Carnal Contract, I am thinking about adding a secret HAREM path at the end of Season 1.

The idea is to add some secret paths inside the game, and if you unlock them with your choices while playing, the secret HAREM path will be unlocked for you at the end of the season.

Let me know your thoughts.

Patreon -

SubscribeStar -

Thank you!
Dotty

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3478213 VOTE - Should I add a HAREM as a secret path?

Hey Everyone

While I am adding more scenes to previous episodes of Carnal Contract, I am thinking about adding a secret HAREM path at the end of Season 1.

The idea is to add some secret paths inside the game, and if you unlock them with your choices while playing, the secret HAREM path will be unlocked for you at the end of the season.

Patreon -

SubscribeStar -

Thank you!
Dotty
I think Dotty Diaries should add whatever they want. As long as it's by choice I'm not goin to complain. Not that I have the right to complain anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dotty Diaries

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Hey Everyone

Patreon -

SubscribeStar -

Thank you!
Dotty
not a fan of harems however as a optional harem path that's where I have zero issue and more likely to play those than a straight up harem game

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I think Dotty Diaries should add whatever they want. As long as it's by choice I'm not goin to complain. Not that I have the right to complain anyway.
Haha, thank you! I received so much feedback from players through the review form at the end, so I'm trying to decide what to include in the fixes and additions to the game :) Of course, this will be optional for those who like it.

not a fan of harems however as a optional harem path that's where I have zero issue and more likely to play those than a straight up harem game
No worries, it will be optional :) I'm asking to keep in mind the wishes of people who play the game to not blindly adding new content and scenes that nobody wants.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Haha, thank you! I received so much feedback from players through the review form at the end, so I'm trying to decide what to include in the fixes and additions to the game :) Of course, this will be optional for those who like it.
As most people know, solo romances are my thing. lol

• Hey there

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020

Hey Everyone

Patreon -

SubscribeStar -

Thank you!
Dotty
Sound great, :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.m.g dude do i really need to do math and try to figure out how many lights are in a freaking chandelier :oops:
i mean damn there 3 of them .. which one ... all of them ??????? :eek:

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes