snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Haha, thank you! I received so much feedback from players through the review form at the end, so I'm trying to decide what to include in the fixes and additions to the game :) Of course, this will be optional for those who like it.

No worries, it will be optional :) I'm asking to keep in mind the wishes of people who play the game to not blindly adding new content and scenes that nobody wants.
Thanks for great work. By any chance when should be expect the harem option in the game?

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

===========================================
Mar. 10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.8/Ep8
(Since v0.7 the WT is stopped, infos why here and here)

Edit Mar. 11, 2024
Since I got some requests I tried to add the choice hints again
But keep in mind I only did them from the code, not really played it.
===========================================

Mod Variant with additional choice hints/"walkthrough" (Beta!)
Download Mod v0.8aWT (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Variant without choice hints
Download Mod v0.8 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~610MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551
Hello, thank you for mod. it seems there is a secret harem in the game, does the mod identify it?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Hi fellow Zoners,

If like me you thought: Why the fuck can't I pick the ara-ara Nicole option or All Three Home Girls in the Trinity Murder-Sex Choice in Episode 8?

You are most probably on the Diane Path which has a mandatory jump in Line 1206 to avoid

THIS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already implemented (Version 0.8) choice and follow up route... I guess its a conflation of time crunch, bad coding and moral dilemma paralysis...

Here is a little mod / Patch that will allow you to enjoy the already implemented route with Nicole and for good measure...
also force choke it with all Three Main Girls. Which will also activate all the extra scenes of every character in the Christmas outro if you make THE smart choice. Its clunky but serviceable... and most likely not as the author intended.

Note: should work if copy pasted into the game directory of Carnal Contract.

If not... carry on then... this isn't the mod you were looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well good news. You get a single scene with Becky, a random "Ending" to the game inside the game, and a montage of "six months later" of a few renders.
Yea this ending was pretty bad 1 scene with becky and from what it appears you even end of with her, since you both go back to college and do your own thing felt super anti-climantic

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
**I Have Known You - A Little Preview of Our New Game**

Hey Everyone

Take a look at the preview of our new game "I Have Known You."

I've finished about 750 renders for Chapter 1. If all goes well, I'll finish the renders by the end of April.

Animations will need more time because they're in high quality (60 FPS and 4K), taking twice as long as they did for "Carnal Contract." to render.

I've focused on better details and camera angles this time, thanks to my experience with CC. You'll see the quality improvement.

Watch out for **two voting posts this week and a development update on both games tomorrow**.

On the links below you can check 16 preview renders

Patreon -
Subscribestar -

Thanks for all your support!

Yours,
Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
VOTING - Mouth, Pussy or Ass?

Hey Everyone

Please take a moment and let me know your preferences.

As I continue adding more scenes to Carnal Contract Season 1, I'd like to know **what kind of content you'd prefer to see more** of in the LEWD scenes.

Cast your vote and influence the progress of developing this game!

Patreon -
SubscribeStar -

Thank you,
Dotty ❤

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Dev report #40 - Carnal Contract & I Have Known You

Hey Everyone

I'm sure you're interested in what I've been up to for the last two weeks, so here's a detailed report about the stuff I was doing.

It's split into two sections, one for Carnal Contract and another for I Have Known You.

Check report:
- Patreon -
- Subscribestar -

Thank you!
Dotty

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
VOTING - Mouth, Pussy or Ass?

Hey Everyone

Please take a moment and let me know your preferences.

As I continue adding more scenes to Carnal Contract Season 1, I'd like to know **what kind of content you'd prefer to see more** of in the LEWD scenes.

Cast your vote and influence the progress of developing this game!

Patreon -
SubscribeStar -

Thank you,
Dotty ❤
Thanks for the update. Any news when we should expect new updates for the season 1 (e.g., harem content)? keep up the good work.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes