KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Now that the Game is completed, maybe you could add the walkthrough back in?
Hi. Since I got a few requests I did a (very) quick one.

But keep in mind I did that mostly reading the script files, havn't really played the game.
I also checked the Mod with a speed run for the Becky route only.
Hope it's working.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
:cry::cry::cry: I was enjoying this game so much, it's a shame it had to end, I wanted more of it, it was always a lot of fun to play, as it had thousands of routes to follow and the story was really cool and very different

Reactions: MikeOG

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Quick question - was a bunch of content removed from this game at some point ??

Now that it is complete I plan on playing it, but I noticed that I had previously DL-ed v3 and that version is significanlty larger than v8 (5GB compared to <3Gb). I have seen games sometimes get a little smaller as they progress if devs change certain things, but v8 being almost half the size of v3 seems like a pretty big difference, so I am wondering if some content only existed in earlier versions that I might want to keep the older version around to look at after I finish the game??

[Apologies if this has been discussed previously in this thread, but since I have not played yet I am trying to avoid spoiling anything by looking through older posts...]

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I love how we can select "No" twice, but MC doesn't care and even is the one pushing for "Yes" option - I mean telling the black-haired sister about the game.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I was about to pick this up when I took a peek in the walkthrough and it's giving me vibes that this game a is a bit of a creep/pervert simulator.

Would that be a correct assumption? I only ask because I'm not really into games where the MC is going through peoples draws or trying to look at them in the shower, or grabbing at them in their sleep, etc.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
We can all agree that this Ep was indeed disappointing, but it wasn't that bad either, IMO, and like other users already said, the dev confirmed there will be a season 2 planned to be released next year, so hopefully, the second season will have everything this one didn't, like a better build up with the LIs, longer, better sex scenes, and an actual closure to the story, unless the dev also has a 3rd season planned too, ofc.
Eh, a season two wouldnt fix what was wrong with season one unless it rehashed the ending and basically made it non cannon.

Besides the fact the dev said it was just a possibility for a future time in 2025, not confirming anything, nothing about how this story ended makes me think they could put together a quality story for a sequel to make it mean anything.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Eh, a season two wouldnt fix what was wrong with season one unless it rehashed the ending and basically made it non cannon.

Besides the fact the dev said it was just a possibility for a future time in 2025, not confirming anything, nothing about how this story ended makes me think they could put together a quality story for a sequel to make it mean anything.
Hope dies last, as they say. Can't do anything about it except hope for something good to happen eventually. Dotty listened to their fans feedback in the past when a lot of ppl pointed out how the mom's "0 fucks given" attitude toward life and her kids after her husband's death didn't make sense storywise, how Nicole did a complete 180 and started acting like a dumb brat for no reason, or how Becky's side hustle was a big minus to her already-annoying bratty sister character, and they tweaked the script accordingly to please them.

Don't know if they'll do some much-needed tweaking now too, or IF they'll actually improve some things that were clearly wrong with this season, like the rushed ending, but the fact that they're accepting their mistakes and are willing to fix them and do better next time makes me still want to trust them and believe their promises.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Hope dies last, as they say. Can't do anything about it except hope for something good to happen eventually. Dotty listened to their fans feedback in the past when a lot of ppl pointed out how the mom's "0 fucks given" attitude toward life and her kids after her husband's death didn't make sense storywise, how Nicole did a complete 180 and started acting like a dumb brat for no reason, or how Becky's side hustle was a big minus to her already-annoying bratty sister character, and they tweaked the script accordingly to please them.

Don't know if they'll do some much-needed tweaking now too, or IF they'll actually improve some things that were clearly wrong with this season, like the rushed ending, but the fact that they're accepting their mistakes and are willing to fix them and do better next time makes me still want to trust them and believe their promises.
Those tweaks actively made the game worse. Just butchered the narrative by having these characters personalities change for no reason.

Dev really needs to improve their writing capabilities for future games. They have potential but are lacking in some fundamentals.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:That reminded me of "Fetish Locator"....

Well, we'll have to see if the dev lurks around f95 to clarify future tags and if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)

EDIT: okay.... this mc can slap the shit out of you View attachment 2499023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, what is the point of choosing relationships, if everyone is going to be calling each other by their names, and when they talk about the mother they always call her by her name instead of Mother or Mom,they even talk about the death of her husband as if he were a stranger to them...

Anyways, good luck.
I don't Know why most of game Give the same Vibes I mean Why The sister is easy why The Mother have Dildo, and she name it after her son Most of the games anyway I mean why there is nothing Pure Like a Good sister and a Good Mother
why the typical Belong to street Story and why the mc Always Act Like DUMB PERVERT never Let you choice his action if someone saw his sister Streaming He wouldn't be Like BOING he would be Ashemd of her

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Quick question - was a bunch of content removed from this game at some point ??

Now that it is complete I plan on playing it, but I noticed that I had previously DL-ed v3 and that version is significanlty larger than v8 (5GB compared to <3Gb). I have seen games sometimes get a little smaller as they progress if devs change certain things, but v8 being almost half the size of v3 seems like a pretty big difference, so I am wondering if some content only existed in earlier versions that I might want to keep the older version around to look at after I finish the game??

[Apologies if this has been discussed previously in this thread, but since I have not played yet I am trying to avoid spoiling anything by looking through older posts...]
He heard complain about dimension so he said that new release will have compressed images

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Okay, so has anybody hit the test button on the sound volume?
I did to check the volume on my headphones, and the test sounds won't stop.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3426731

Hey Patrons,
This will be a pinned post where you can find links to all our content. I'll update it with the latest versions whenever something new is released.

Just check below your tier benefits :)

Carnal Contract last release (Episodes 1-8).

Bonus code for Episode 8.

Special Custom Renders.

Sexy selfies from our girls.

Discorded renders (Behind the scene).

Sexy Mode renders.

4k Wallpapers.

5 custom renders request per month
PDF walkthrough

Everything available

Sexy Mode renders.
4k Wallpapers.
PDF walkthrough
Everything available

Sexy Mode renders.
4k Wallpapers.
PDF walkthrough
Everything available

NO LONGER AVAILABLE TIER

Carnal Contract last release (Episodes 1-7).
2k Wallpapers.
PDF walkthrough
Everything available

Carnal Contract last release (Episodes 1-7).
fullHD Wallpapers.
PDF walkthrough
Everything available

Carnal Contract Episode 1 ->
News & voting posts

Additionally, you're always welcome to subscribe to our newsletter. We send out selfies from our girls there; already, 67 have been sent to our subscribers :)

Subscribe to not miss any future selfie ->

Join our Discord channel ->

Wishlist Carnal Contract on STEAM ->

Thank you!
Dotty
All links ar reroutin to: about:blank#blocked
:ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes