• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
China doesn't care about queer people quite as much as the west makes it out to be. Not saying it's a good place to be openly gay, just not quite as bad as most people assume. So long as they limit physical displays of intimacy they typically aren't going to get in trouble. That's why in game CGs are limited to things like handholding, hugs and cuddles while the manga and web comics can get much more explicit and even occasionally a little lewd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although it's not the main reason, it's one of the reasons why I don't like yuri in honkai, they don't have the freedom to really explore the characters' relationship (Although I doubt that, at this point, this would change the fact that at least in honkai, yuri doesn't appeal to me)

It's difficult... I did a lot of research into what happened to Tamen de gushi, and from what they said it was really because he didn't censor the protagonists' kiss, if I'm not mistaken when the second one happened, that's when everything went downhill

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's difficult... I did a lot of research into what happened to Tamen de gushi, and from what they said it was really because he didn't censor the protagonists' kiss, if I'm not mistaken when the second one happened, that's when everything went downhill
Ya, it's the physical displays of intimacy like that that get you in trouble. Just running with a queer theme you'll typically get away with. The other thing is it's a complaint based restriction system, so if nobody complains then you'll get away with it. That's why mihoyo went and self censored a lot of their queer media content relating to Honkai after the 2021 bunny girls incident with the global anniversary.
Hoyo got away with the above image because they actually hired a Japanese doujin artist to draw that comic lol. Good old classic hoyo partnering up with literal hentai artists for extended universe material.
To be fair in China you're also quite heavily restricted in straight physical displays of intimacy as well. The Chinese dude who was making that SAO NTR parody pretty well dropped off the face of the earth after someone reposted his game on Bilibili I think it was, and adult game makers quite frequently disappear off the internet there. Probably from either being arrested or abandoning their games or other media to try and avoid being arrested.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
As for Honkai, well I just don't like yuri in Honkai, and frankly I find it very badly written in the game, I don't know if the manga is different but, in the game I find it very boring, maybe because if they try to develop it deeply it ends up giving problems, we know that this kind of thing is not well accepted there, even today I hate that they ended the manga of Tamen de gushi...
Read Azure Waters and the others for better yuri than what's in the game itself (although Bronya and Seele's journey in the Seq of Quanta arc is good, too). As for the other pairings...they don't actually have much material. Kallen and Sakura are told more than they're shown. The bulk of good Kallen/Sakura material is actually in Cooking with Valkyries since their own manhua barely showed anything of their relationship. As for Kiana/Mei, it's again told mostly in an animation called Theatre of Thunder with only limited showings elsewhere. You need to make an effort to go look for good yuri content as far as HI3 goes, unfortunately.

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
China doesn't care about queer people quite as much as the west makes it out to be. Not saying it's a good place to be openly gay, just not quite as bad as most people assume. So long as they limit physical displays of intimacy they typically aren't going to get in trouble. That's why in game CGs are limited to things like handholding, hugs and cuddles while the manga and web comics can get much more explicit and even occasionally a little lewd
Da Wei is a cultured weeb. Back in the day we used "used panties" as upgrade materials.

Last edited:

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
hehe I love Himeko, I will never get over her death, but it will take me a while to get there and deal with this event
this not having a spoiler tag(it's been years so not that it really needs one) made me recall when that update was released. Whenever someone spoiled what happens in world chat everyone spamming chat to get it off screen and hide it.:HideThePain:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Since Otto is a woman, are you planing to turn other important male characters to the lore (such as Welt Joyce and Yang) as females too?

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Since Otto is a woman, are you planing to turn other important male characters to the lore (such as Welt Joyce and Yang) as females too?
I don't have any plans to change them, but I haven't thought about the others yet. It will all depend on which direction the character takes and I'll see which one fits better

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.8.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 26, 2020
i wonder with the recent El capitain Event "after the blood moon fades" are you going to add "Grown UP" Luna in the future, or make an extra story post that event that maybe can be connected to your game story. anyway keep up the goodwork...

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Early in the new update there's a scene where Rumi and Yoru are fighting behind a window while the protag watches.
In this scene(during the transition to inside the 'holo deck') You can see the arrows on Rumi that, I'm geussing, come from the 3d posing software used to render the scene. Should be an easy fix.
I'm not much of a weeb but isn't it onee-san, because Rumi one-san to 'protag-chan' .

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
i wonder with the recent El capitain Event "after the blood moon fades" are you going to add "Grown UP" Luna in the future, or make an extra story post that event that maybe can be connected to your game story. anyway keep up the goodwork...
Hehe, I've already thought about it, and yes, I already have something in mind about it, but it will happen later on in the story

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Early in the new update there's a scene where Rumi and Yoru are fighting behind a window while the protag watches.
In this scene(during the transition to inside the 'holo deck') You can see the arrows on Rumi that, I'm geussing, come from the 3d posing software used to render the scene. Should be an easy fix.
I'm not much of a weeb but isn't it onee-san, because Rumi one-san to 'protag-chan' .
Thank you for letting me know, I'm sorry I didn't notice, this was never visible before, I confess I didn't give this update a good review, because I haven't been in very good health in the last few days while finalizing it
And about the way she said it was because she meant both of them for him to pay attention to both of them and not just Lis I should have put onee-sans, it was my fault, but today I'm already much better so I'll fix these details and proofread the next update well before releasing it

Reactions: zeraligator

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'm assuming you've also thought about another certain future "grown-up" character heh :sneaky:
To be honest, I intended to have the older version of all the characters in the capverse so that they wouldn't look too similar to those in the main story when they all meet one day, and it would also make it clear that it's been many, many years since they've all been together, but I ended up putting this idea aside because there would be too many things to explain because there are characters who don't age like KongMing and not humans like Luna, but this last event, seeing how beautiful Luna has become as an adult and without really looking like a copy of Kallen, made me have lots of ideas about how to bring this into the future in a way that fits in with the story

Reactions: Phase_01

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
A liitel more in a update sounds nice but hey i looking for more when 5 - 10 min. update sorry but i speak only for me. and thx for your work.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
A liitel more in a update sounds nice but hey i looking for more when 5 - 10 min. update sorry but i speak only for me. and thx for your work.
I'm trying to do smaller updates to release faster, but this one in particular I wasn't in the best of health when I was finalizing it so I reduced a few things, but thanks for your opinion

Reactions: ArhraCole

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I've been really enjoying this title, but it would be great if there was also a link to the new content only (only the updates), like many other titles do for their new content being released.

Having to download 3.3+gigs every time an update is released, is such a waste of peoples bandwidth, when most of the new content is usually around 200-350 megs in size only. Making a patch format also available, would please many returning players. Anyways, it's just a friendly suggestion. Best Regards.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes