VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are all honkai characters featured in this game or just the ones in the picture on main page?
They aren't yet, that's just the captain's harem but the main storyline more or less lines up with the main storyline in the actual game, so they will eventually.
Right now we've got Rita, Himeko, Theresa, Cecilia and Sirin and some OCs. Not all of them have sex content yet.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Will we see the MC having anything with the rest of the Spear of Hope girls? Such a waste that only one of them is he having sex with.
Hehe don't worry, although I don't want to add any h-scene without first developing at least a slight chemistry between the characters, the plans I have for this harem will be to everyone's liking, let's just say that with proper development it will become a complete harem

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I've noticed some rough framerate drops on one of the sex scene animations, ie. the beach sex with Himeko. I wonder if you go take a look at that and fix it in a future update. Also if possible, could you make the animations loop seamlessly for future sex scenes? I really enjoy them, especially the Easter Special.

Looking forward for further developments.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I've noticed some rough framerate drops on one of the sex scene animations, ie. the beach sex with Himeko. I wonder if you go take a look at that and fix it in a future update. Also if possible, could you make the animations loop seamlessly for future sex scenes? I really enjoy them, especially the Easter Special.

Looking forward for further developments.
I will fix it, and I also still have to put the option to skip the sex scene, there are many things I want to improve but this update and the next one I want to finish as soon as possible while I'm still full of ideas hehe

Reactions: Ritzalio

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
And Want Ask Dev for What him add special folder name for Folder Capitão
I'm not sure I understand correctly but.... If it's about the name of the folders I separate all the images with different names, and in each folder there is its subfolders to make it easier to organize, already the reason for being written like this is because it is in Portuguese, and I didn't even remember that lol

Reactions: SameUser1

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
I'm not sure I understand correctly but.... If it's about the name of the folders I separate all the images with different names, and in each folder there is its subfolders to make it easier to organize, already the reason for being written like this is because it is in Portuguese, and I didn't even remember that lol
Thanks for Answer

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
This update was very long, long enough to compensate for the very long wait. Even so, not too much happened, although Bronie is proving herself to be very useful as usual. I especially liked the Genshin Impact golems recoloured white and violet to resemble Honkai beasts, and the OCs were all very hot.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This update was very long, long enough to compensate for the very long wait. Even so, not too much happened, although Bronie is proving herself to be very useful as usual. I especially liked the Genshin Impact golems recoloured white and violet to resemble Honkai beasts, and the OCs were all very hot.
Hehe, this update was more to give a sense of time passing, so that we could move on to the important part.

Bronie being there makes everything easier, even for developing the relationship, unlike Rita and KongMing I can't imagine Bronie looking for the captain to spend time alone.

Initially, I thought about not adding new characters, but it would be strange for Himeko's squad to be just the two of them. I thought about maybe using familiar characters with a few changes, like the genshin, but characters with no connection to the story are easier to "age" when they're needed in the future.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes