• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Captains Bizarre Adventure [v1.8.6] [CaptainVerse]

Compressed

Windows & Linux >> >>

Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Last edited:

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I've been really enjoying this title, but it would be great if there was also a link to the new content only (only the updates), like many other titles do for their new content being released.

Having to download 3.3+gigs every time an update is released, is such a waste of peoples bandwidth, when most of the new content is usually around 200-350 megs in size only. Making a patch format also available, would please many returning players. Anyways, it's just a friendly suggestion. Best Regards.
I'm sorry but, I did a quick research on this and it turned out to be more problematic than I imagined, not that it's difficult, it seems simple to tell the truth but I don't have as much time as I would like for the game or to learn everything I would like about renpy, and I want to focus what I have to finish this part of the game, and about the size of the game it won't go much beyond 4GB, this will be the last event of the game and this part will be finished, I decided to separate the game into Acts so they don't get too big, and there are some things I want to add too, when I start the continuation

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm sorry but, I did a quick research on this and it turned out to be more problematic than I imagined, not that it's difficult, it seems simple to tell the truth but I don't have as much time as I would like for the game or to learn everything I would like about renpy, and I want to focus what I have to finish this part of the game, and about the size of the game it won't go much beyond 4GB, this will be the last event of the game and this part will be finished, I decided to separate the game into Acts so they don't get too big, and there are some things I want to add too, when I start the continuation
OK, thanks for your quick reply. Well, the other choice is to wait until a smaller condensed version is released in the chat, or wait for a few updated to pass. Best Regards.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Stop shorten you Update. I like it so far but to short Update with 5 min or 10 and all Dl again ähhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope .... maybe an update only as extra? think and see the bubble .. or 360° view of it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.0] [CaptainVerse]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi Kanchou-Sama I finished the update and since I never played the game it was parody from, I was confused but I still enjoyed it
you need to add masturbation tag and maybe loli tag too yeah, I know how patreon can be

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.0] [CaptainVerse]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- - - PIXELDRAIN
Huh... I thought the compressed versions would be a lot smaller.
Still, 30% file size reduction is better than none.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
is that really Asuka from N.G.E.? if it is Asuka how in the hell, she got there?
the e needs a accent to sound correct and if you don't know how, maybe change to Ane it also means Big Sister
Asuka was a collab character in the actual game, hence being added here

From what i've seen it could also be spelled Onee-chan in english with an extra E, which is usually what's used in anime subs and translated manga, instead of adding an accent

Reactions: Ritzalio
Feb 24, 2022
hi Kanchou-Sama I finished the update and since I never played the game it was parody from, I was confused but I still enjoyed it
you need to add masturbation tag and maybe loli tag too yeah, I know how patreon can be
so yeah Ragna die no long after Second eruption, smol kiana kill hers and squat with himiko being only survive(due to not being near point of conflict). the Valkyries were send there to capture Second herrcher Sirin which now a clone of OG kiana under Ziggy adoption.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Because of this game, i saw the new characters of Honkai Star Rail from the Annihilation Group, saw Caterina e instantly thought: "Shub Niggurath"
And i never played HI3 or did read the first Eruption manga :KEK:

8d9zvr.jpg

NGL, I'm more excited at the idea of Caterina being a Niggurath expy over Acheron because this gives me hope that we'll get to see a Cheng Lixue expy in HSR.

Give us, best daughteru/disciple, Mihoyo!

Reactions: Ritzalio

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I recommend picking up the dev's android version.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes