• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
(sorry for my bad English)
Is it worth to replay the game and see the new stuff from the update? because 3-4 months ago i finished one of the old versions and after a while the game had a new update and my saves were deleted(i played it on gamcore)

Jan 16, 2020
OK, i did try this next version, supposedly less grindy... The grind is still very here, so the game still get very boring quickly.
The said button to avoid the morning routine did not exist, the only effect of this button is a small animation, who point to another button who do not exist .

Maybe this button is a Patreon exclusive (good for them), or maybe it come under effect later in the game (but too late for me).
Obviously the game had some work and love from the developer since the last time i play it, but, it is still too much grindy and boring for me.

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
so it was 66 days to late in the grind since
seriously? start crying again? :ROFLMAO:
getting transformation take me literally 20-30 minutes because you can skip whole days until the therapist's visit +level up + money $5000 button

Jan 16, 2020
getting transformation take me literally 20-30 minutes because you can skip whole days until the therapist's visit +level up + money $5000 button
Hello root,
thank to be here and to try to listen to our complaints against "The grind ™". Obviously, you did made efforts against this, we do not cry, we just try to play the game.

It did take you only 20-30 minutes to transform, because you know the game events like the back of you hand. You know, witch unnecessary days, without events, to skip to play quickly. But for most of the players this is not the case (particularly for the first time players). In my case, i was not patient enough to play or skip 67 days. I was bored before this.

If a game bore me, then my dick is not hard. If my dick is not hard, then i can't FAP and enjoy the game... then i drop it.
Too bad, because i feel than you put plenty of work and love in this game. There is a nice story here, and the game may work for grind addicts, but this is not my case.

That said, i may like grind. For example in the good old japan dating sims games you need to workout, do maths, or some stupid pizza delivery jobs. This grind works, because you know, in advance how many grind points you need to do to go to the next level. In your case, putting makeup or taking a shower, could be fun, if the 50 or 100 time it's done, there is some sort of reward (like a small event or a corruption point). But for this to work, there must be some sort of XP bar to get the feeling than something really going on.

This could work for makeup, doing hypno excercise, masturbate, photoshops, sucking dicks and so on. Just putting make-up every morning is boring, but if you need to do it 50 time to switch to a pinker bimbo color, then it may become fun.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2118828

Overview:
Candy's Legacy is the story of Lily, she just broke up with her boyfriend. Lily is tired of her boring life, her boring looks, and her boring self...
Doctor Silicon and Candy (known from "Crucial investigation") helps her to become a sexy woman (a bimbo? who knows).​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-19
Release Date: 2023-10-19
Developer: root
Censored: No
Version: 1.16
Language: English
Other Game: Crucial investigation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: - Saves

View attachment 2864345 View attachment 2335464 View attachment 2283340 View attachment 2283338 View attachment 2283341
Can she start turning tricks? Become a prostitute? Any chance of incest? At least flashing and tempting her family members.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Visiting Olivia in her house after transformation doesn't progress anything, should come later but nothing happens for days. There was some call about Kelly emergency which should give some kind of option to visit her or clinic or press some button in new office for that event to progress, nothing happens for days as well. Both of those issues are probably result of bugs, horrible grind to restart whole game again. I was playing this on phone and online version if that makes difference but reading there are other people with issues i'm not the only one and it won't be probably fixed ever unless i restart game but grind is not worthy. Any fix for this?

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I download this every now and then for the videos. The grind is horrible to the point I won't play it but the dev is great when it comes to videos, so I use them in other games I enjoy playing.

Reactions: trainindicator

SenMizeri

Formerly 'MagicBuns'
Sep 23, 2021
Hello root,
thank to be here and to try to listen to our complaints against "The grind ™". Obviously, you did made efforts against this, we do not cry, we just try to play the game.

It did take you only 20-30 minutes to transform, because you know the game events like the back of you hand. You know, witch unnecessary days, without events, to skip to play quickly. But for most of the players this is not the case (particularly for the first time players). In my case, i was not patient enough to play or skip 67 days. I was bored before this.

If a game bore me, then my dick is not hard. If my dick is not hard, then i can't FAP and enjoy the game... then i drop it.
Too bad, because i feel than you put plenty of work and love in this game. There is a nice story here, and the game may work for grind addicts, but this is not my case.

That said, i may like grind. For example in the good old japan dating sims games you need to workout, do maths, or some stupid pizza delivery jobs. This grind works, because you know, in advance how many grind points you need to do to go to the newt level. In your case, putting makeup or taking a shower, could be fun, if the 50 or 100 time it's done, there is some sort of reward (like a small event or a corruption point). But for this to work, there must be some sort of XP bar to get the feeling than something really going on.

This could work for makeup, doing hypno excercise, masturbate, photoshops, sucking dicks and so on. Just putting make-up every morning is boring, but if you need to do it 50 time to switch to a pinker bimbo color, then it may become fun.
Not played this game yet, even though I love the fetish, but 100% agree with this logic. This sort of stuff really adds purpose to grind. Gonna eventually bite the bullet and play this game, but EXP gains and stat progress can really help a game that requires repetition. Would also mix well with the fetish.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Not played this game yet, even though I love the fetish, but 100% agree with this logic. This sort of stuff really adds purpose to grind. Gonna eventually bite the bullet and play this game, but EXP gains and stat progress can really help a game that requires repetition. Would also mix well with the fetish.
maybe the developer is trying to sell macro software :sneaky:

Silvertongued

Jul 7, 2019
Not to dredge stuff up needlessly, but it seems like you two might've talked past each other. I'm going to take a stab at helping.

The issue with the grind is playing the game normally. No cheats, no shortcuts, just doing things "as intended." If it's still gruelling while playing that way then it doesn't matter how many shortcuts exist - the grind is still there. If you feel like you need free levels/money in order to make it viable, maybe you should incorporate that stuff into the game itself. Reducing early game costs or increasing income, reducing the XP to level, removing events that don't contribute to progressing the game in an engaging way, adding new events to let the players progress a bit faster, etc.

Just going to take a moment to use this to leapfrog onto a bit of game design that might be worth thinking about: basically, how many clicks does it take for a player to make a meaningful choice in your game. If there's an action that a player will take 100% of the time, every time, then there's no reason to make players go through it. You can automate it and let them focus on more important stuff.

A simple example might be SC2's worker units automatically gathering resources at the start of the game. There's nothing else for them to do at that stage so every player would tell them to mine anyways, so it made more sense simply to remove that non-decision from the game so the player could focus on more significant ones like when to build a barracks or how many new workers to make and so on.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to bring up. I think the game is pretty interesting, FWIW. I'm not particularly opposed to it or anything, though I have struggled to keep with it due to the time sink involved. Sounds like you might've improved that recently or something? If so, kudos to you. That's a great move.

Anyways, thank you for taking time out to read this. Sorry it's a bit long.
I hope you all have a lovely day. :3

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So, can you actually transform to a busty bimbo like the one on teaser? I am at day 91 and I'm still stuck being plain, just my clothing changed to a more slutty versions.

Seems like a nice clickbait x)

Sissydusty

Jul 27, 2023
So, can you actually transform to a busty bimbo like the one on teaser? I am at day 91 and I'm still stuck being plain, just my clothing changed to a more slutty versions.

Seems like a nice clickbait x)
I got there at around day 109.. this game is just a bit grindy. I counted 40 clicks to get through one day and I'm on day 160ish and still at bimbo level 16!

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes