osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for this post, it only proves that I am right and there are people with some position who sabotage my projects.
I'm giving up. I hope you are happy :whistle:
WTF?!? You need to stop drinking the conspiracy juice.
I just shared my personal opinion of your games and I have played both of them, so I fail to see how that proves anything or if there is anything to prove it is lost on me. I also certainly have no position nor desire to sabotage anyone's projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
WTF?!? You need to stop drinking the conspiracy juice.
I just shared my personal opinion of your games and I have played both of them, so I fail to see how that proves anything or if there is anything to prove it is lost on me. I also certainly have no position nor desire to sabotage anyone's projects.
Gonna be honest, I have no clue why you're even trying.

The dev's ignored or snarked at literally every single criticism they've ever gotten on every platform.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
The dev's ignored or snarked at literally every single criticism they've ever gotten on every platform.
Yeah, that's why I help on the forum and I have half a thousand patrons. What’s a bullshit :cautious:

Reactions: george322228

SvetlanS

Jan 11, 2021
The games were executed with great quality, however there is too much grind and it kills all the interest to play it again.
There are several games on F95 which started great but then grew up to be too annoying to play so I don't even bother to check their updates.

Reactions: trainindicator

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for this post, it only proves that I am right and there are people with some position who sabotage my projects.
I'm giving up. I hope you are happy :whistle:
First I want to say thanks for all your work you give us for free !
I have to agree that I find there's a lot of grind in your games, but for other peoples it could not be a problem.
But as they're your games you can put as many grind as you want.

Reactions: root

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Honestly, I am a bit sad both games have been religated to the abandoned pile.

Yes, the games were hella grindy. Could have been made less grindy or even have added automated function (like auto makeup after a certain level) but in the end its your game and how you would make it as such.

If you don't have anymore passion for the games. ok no problem. just ya know, acknowledge there could have been some constructive criticism in the "pile of sabotage" as you say. (although i have no clue what you mean by that as i don't usualy ay attention on what's going on behind the scenes.)

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Unfortunately :cautious: Lots of toxic haters here (look at this thread and reviews) they even tried to remove my game from tfgames.site, here they shared all my content. Who am I here? I'm not needed here and therefore it makes no sense to try to change it.
Developer. You killed your own game with useless content. I wrote in the reviews that doing 2 games at the same time will lead to the collapse of all projects.
I'm Not Surprised to Become Game Tag Abandoned
That in this and other games, to understand the plot, the game, the mechanics of the game, you need to click, click, click, click, click, click every time, this is madness. GIFs, video here at 3. People told you that the game is becoming a complete garbage, but You made updates, thereby digging the game into a hole

Last edited:

genesis

May 19, 2017
CandysLegacy-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
i thought the author didn't wanted his game to be here anymore... he changed his mind?

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes