Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Did we miss 6 updates on this? I have enjoyed it all along. Would be nice to get the changelogs from 1.04 onwards!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Probably missed being toxic to players

Real players/fans/patrons helped me fix this game.
They are very polite, supportive (y) they wrote PM what they would like to see in the game, what they don't like, where to make improvements, they showed me 'events' where the game is really annoying.
I appreciate it very much and big thanks. :love:
I've been working on it for two months.
for others "not toxic" -> :poop:

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
They are very polite, supportive (y) they wrote PM what they would like to see in the game, what they don't like, where to make improvements, they showed me 'events' where the game is really annoying.
Thanks for your continued work! I've really enjoyed this game!

Reactions: umad56 and root

ablafa1138

Aug 7, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that the feedback to your game is not being presented to your liking.

When a single, glaring issue has been brought up by every person giving critique, though, and you consistently fail to address or acknowledge it, then the only logical conclusion is that you're deliberately ignoring it out of spite. This is, unsurprisingly, counterproductive for you.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
they showed me 'events' where the game is really annoying.
I just played 1.11 online version linked in OP and here is some more feedback about IMO annoying daily events:
- clicking "public bathroom" and "makeup" should be defined as a morning routine instead of having to be clicked by the user. This saves the user 4 clicks per in-game day.
- Why is there a "bed" and then a second "sleep" button and not just one "sleep until next day" button?
Does there ever appear any other button besides "sleep" & "back" when you click "bed" ? If the answer is no, it is a pointless extra click

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I just played 1.11 online version linked in OP and here is some more feedback about IMO annoying daily events:
- clicking "public bathroom" and "makeup" should be defined as a morning routine instead of having to be clicked by the user. This saves the user 4 clicks per in-game day.
- Why is there a "bed" and then a second "sleep" button and not just one "sleep until next day" button?
Does there ever appear any other button besides "sleep" & "back" when you click "bed" ? If the answer is no, it is a pointless extra click
Might be left overs from Root to annoy people who have had those in their list of annoying things in game.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Why is there a "bed" and then a second "sleep" button and not just one "sleep until next day" button?
Does there ever appear any other button besides "sleep" & "back" when you click "bed" ?
in this buttons there is hidden code (in the background) that changes/resets certain values (events, bimbo levels, hypno hallucinations etc.)

I'll think about it (right now you can skip whole days)

Reactions: umad56

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I have a question
Every time I played before there was large sections of the game where nothing new happened and you basically just go to school and sleep for multiple days in a row. Why is the game like that?

Sorry, meant that for your other game. This one was similar though. Usually 0-1 things to do in a day, and a lot of time to get through that day.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I have a question
Every time I played before there was large sections of the game where nothing new happened and you basically just go to school and sleep for multiple days in a row. Why is the game like that?
for 'Crucial' you have walkthrough and some additional events

This one was similar though. Usually 0-1 things to do in a day, and a lot of time to get through that day.
Candy's is a smaller project but you also have some surprises in the laptop

SirBabelt

Aug 7, 2018
Its a nice game, tho bimbo fetish is a weakness of mine so I might be biased for that :p. Quite grindy tho, but such is often the way with games like these.

root Do you happen to remember who the actresses are on the "personal files" 1 and 3 on the laptop in new office?

Thanks for making the game and good luck on your future!

Reactions: root

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
With features streamlining the game and reducing some of the grind I might actually to get back into this. I'm really glad that reducing clicks is being worked on. Maybe next step could have the babysitter job not require going through all the rooms but just display one of them at random and then the free use content randomly as it currently does.

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes