SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I played this game about 4 months ago, is the new content worth it?
I will answer that AFTER the new release drops and i have played it. It is also a matter of personal opinion, if you REALLY liked the game, any new content would be anticipated and be reason to try out the new release.

But that is just my personal opinion, I like good art, and the Dr. draws well!

anfa

Nov 1, 2017
My antivirus found an "IDP.Generic" on the CampPinewood.exe file ... it happened to someone else?
I had this problem with my antivirus (you are using Avast too - propably). Anyway, just unpack game in new directory and add that path to your antivirus ignore list - there usually is a way to ignore dir from scanning (you have to look for that option yourself)

IDP.generic means that your antivirus suspect this app, but it can't really say why...

crimsoncriss

Feb 4, 2018
Awesome game. But I didn't find any way to make money, and had to use the cheat to progress :(
After that, it became way to short.
Fist time playing, had a funny bug with the pack of smokes. Second time I did the quests i already knew. Had 5$ and then got to the part where Francine asks for wine.
Apart from that, i loved it. Simple game-play, nice variety of gals. Hope the info helps :)

Reactions: CloudX

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
so that means...theres no save data to this version? i dwnldd the save data but doesnt work...anyone?

elfen1996

Mar 13, 2018
hello
i got a problem on version 1.1 ( with the pool light quest)
when i go to the pool ( even before i got the quest)
the light are already repared (or arent broken yet), so in the end i can aldready meet velma ( and the quest cannot be completed)
So, it is a bug ? and does someone know how to fix this ?

zdfgbdszfg

Jun 13, 2018
my game is saying version 1.0 on the menu screen. Is it still version 1.1? Also, I do not see the cheat option. Where is it?

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes