Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Are you getting that error some time after the game launches? Or can you not even launch the game? I'm assuming that when you double-click the .exe file, Windows gives you that error?
Yep I’ve even tried playing around with the properties with some tutorials but none of then worked I got it to work ONCE but never again after that and even before that one time it worked idk how it was showing the error

Wingus

May 21, 2018
Tried downloading onto my android device and it won' even let me install the game. Any help with afix??

JohnSmith

Jan 31, 2017
Yep I’ve even tried playing around with the properties with some tutorials but none of then worked I got it to work ONCE but never again after that and even before that one time it worked idk how it was showing the error
Since you can get to the executable file, it's hard to imagine that you don't have permission on that file (or else you wouldn't be able to get to it). It's possible that you don't have access to one of it's dependencies. Is your user in the Administrators group on that PC? If you are, maybe try right-clicking the file and selecting "Run as Administrator". Also, check your anti-virus to see if it's getting blocked there.

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on if you have done everything else, there is a glitch on Wendy where that scene can repeat, and it is a long scene to go through over and over.
I'm not sure what else there is to do if there is anything. I did the lake monster scene, the Pajama, getting caught, the Madeline scene, the Frankie scene. Is there anything else story wise? or is it just going through the motion of getting relationship points with the others? Because since the Pajama Party repeats i'm stuck with that so no development for Wendy.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure what else there is to do if there is anything. I did the lake monster scene, the Pajama, getting caught, the Madeline scene, the Frankie scene. Is there anything else story wise? or is it just going through the motion of getting relationship points with the others? Because since the Pajama Party repeats i'm stuck with that so no development for Wendy.
Have you "done" all of the girls? Bought all of the items and outfits and had the girls try them on (bonus sex from some items of clothing)?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
No getting through some of that, but are there any other quests?
In the current version, IIRC you listed them all. Someone jump in if we missed any. Did you retrieve the box of toys from the infirmary for Roberta? Not much of quest, but i didn't remember you mentioning it. Have you read the walkthrough on page 1 of this thread?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Markov Chain

Jul 21, 2017
Nice game I loved the art, but request scenes are too basic and unsatisfying. I mean:
-Give me bj.
-Alright!
*one blowjob image appears*
-Great!
-- scene ends --

Wtf? Needs improvement!
It's been that way since day 1, and it probably won't get fixed anytime soon (or even at all). Furthermore I think the dialogue is the least of the problems the game is facing right now.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone else run into a situation where starting the game crashes your computer? I think there's no FPS limit in the code so it makes the GPU freak out.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else run into a situation where starting the game crashes your computer? I think there's no FPS limit in the code so it makes the GPU freak out.
Yes that is correct, there is no FPS limit.

You should impose an FPS limit, using 3rd party apps like MSI Afterburner, if you can.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes