ArkFox

Oct 5, 2017
Agreed pretty much entirely. the game had/has a ton of potential, but it is plagued with Bugs. if they can sort that out and maybe even redo some of the earlier plot segments to be more "questy" it would be excellent.
Where is the gameplay or story even? I'm having the same feeling as thwartme, the game is incredibly underwhelming. The artwork is beautiful but the game itself is shit. No story, suddenly a massive story dump and then back to clicking the girls to raise points without any concern for the story that just got dumped on the player. The lewd scenes are extremely short, one click and you miss them. At first sight the production value of this game seems quite high but it's so lackluster once you play it for a few minutes... Vaultman says the game is not a visual novel but a dating sim. It's not, it's barely more than a simple clicker game that rewards clicking with one-dialogue-click H-scenes.

According to Graphtreon Vaultman had >3.400$/month with 590 Patreons back in August 2017 before he stopped showing the value. Since then the number of his patreons has increased to over 3.700, making me think he probably gets above 5 digits per month now. What the hell is he doing with all this money?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the gameplay or story even? I'm having the same feeling as thwartme, the game is incredibly underwhelming. The artwork is beautiful but the game itself is shit. No story, suddenly a massive story dump and then back to clicking the girls to raise points without any concern for the story that just got dumped on the player. The lewd scenes are extremely short, one click and you miss them. At first sight the production value of this game seems quite high but it's so lackluster once you play it for a few minutes... Vaultman says the game is not a visual novel but a dating sim. It's not, it's barely more than a simple clicker game that rewards clicking with one-dialogue-click H-scenes.

According to Graphtreon Vaultman had >3.400$/month with 590 Patreons back in August 2017 before he stopped showing the value. Since then the number of his patreons has increased to over 3.700, making me think he probably gets above 5 digits per month now. What the hell is he doing with all this money?
Well, I guess when you kinda strike it rich, there isnt much incentive left to keep going?

As in, get the money and invest or start an actual business?
I dunno thats just my random guess/speculation, could be horribly wrong.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
This game doesn't work on my Netbook anymore :mad:

Says something about the resolution not being the right size, And that it can't change it, Please help me play it again...

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
What the fuck does that mean man and they right there is much of a story line here there is one i feel like it is a little to short

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What the fuck does that mean man and they right there is much of a story line here there is one i feel like it is a little to short
If you are referring to Gab's post above, go to page 1 and click the cheats link under the game file download, he has updated the cheat to work with the current version, details in linked thread.

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
These are all the characters in the game. So far there hasn't been too much done as this game is still in Beta, only a few characters have a couple of HScenes.

• Frankie (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
  • Roberta (Clevland Show)
  • Gwen (Total Drama)
  • Francine (American Dad)
  • Melinda (Vaultman's original character)
  • Jessica (Simpsons)
  • Raven (Teen Titans)
  • Clover (Totaly Spies)
  • Madeline (Danny Phantom)
  • Velma (Scooby Doo)
  • Ann (Kim Possible)
  • Kim (KP)
  • Wendy (Gravity Falls)
  • Jenny (Life as a Teenage Robot)
  • Stephanie (Lazy Town)
  • Gwen (Ben 10)
  • Starfire (TT)

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
how to make money?i stuck because francine give me quest to repair the pool light but i don't have money to buy screwdriver.and i can't get work from her too.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
how to make money?i stuck because francine give me quest to repair the pool light but i don't have money to buy screwdriver.and i can't get work from her too.
Ah yes, this actually happened to me as well, and it makes you think that you're kinda screwed and cant advance, initially at least.

But you can get money. You find money randomly, if you check the back of the building that Francine is in. Once per day, you may randomly find money. Sometimes it might be $10, other times it might be 50$ or no money at all.
Try it every day, until you get enough for the screwdriver.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
It won't even let me play this on my netbook anymore it says it can't change to my need resolution or something.... Please help me play as this was one of my fav games to play...

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
It won't even let me play this on my netbook anymore it says it can't change to my need resolution or something.... Please help me play as this was one of my fav games to play...
The game may very well not support your resolution. It isnt unheard of, especially for older games.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Ah yes, this actually happened to me as well, and it makes you think that you're kinda screwed and cant advance, initially at least.

But you can get money. You find money randomly, if you check the back of the building that Francine is in. Once per day, you may randomly find money. Sometimes it might be $10, other times it might be 50$ or no money at all.
Try it every day, until you get enough for the screwdriver.
yes i already found it and you can spam by save and load to get unlimited money too.

Reactions: Morpheas

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Ever since ver 1.0 came out I’ve gotten this message and I quote “ Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item” does anyone know a fix?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Any games like this artwork?
I guessing you mean cartoonish. You can try Library Story based on the Beauty and the Beast movie. Just a heads up, this gets update sporadically, so try it out, and then shelve it for about a year before revisiting:

A game that gets updates regularly and that is based on the Avatar cartoon series is Four Elements Trainer:

Finally, with artwork similar to Library Story, and actually a completed game, there's always Princess Trainer:

JohnSmith

Jan 31, 2017
Ever since ver 1.0 came out I’ve gotten this message and I quote “ Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item” does anyone know a fix?
Are you getting that error some time after the game launches? Or can you not even launch the game? I'm assuming that when you double-click the .exe file, Windows gives you that error?

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes