Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ugH another shitty release of this game. It was going good, had potential, now its shit. To the point I don't know why the changes were needed in 8.0 to begin with.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey out the but how do i get the clothes ? can i buy them ? do i have to find them ?

Tanks for info

Jul 4, 2017
Is anyone else struggling to download the newest version. I may just be being an idiot but whenever I try to download the mega version on windows 10 it says that it wasn't found and may be missing. Can anyone help me out

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is anyone else struggling to download the newest version. I may just be being an idiot but whenever I try to download the mega version on windows 10 it says that it wasn't found and may be missing. Can anyone help me out
Did your norton antivirus flag it? Sometimes it does that and deletes the .exe right away.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
correct me if i'm wrong but is this game is just going around clicking and grinding for point and then request the girl to do something without any story what so ever?
If that the case then i will use cheat engine just to get to the point needed, what a shame
Yes pretty much.
There is an underlying plot involving Madeline, but its kinda short and very poorly written.
Once that quest is done, then there isnt anything worthwhile.

The game is very straightforward. Collect points and money, and ask the girls to do stuff.
They do whatever you ask them as long as the option is unlocked.
Show tits? Sure here you go.
BJ? No problem.
Assfuck? Sure.

Its kind of ridiculous.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes