• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Well, updates are not changing much, so i will just say:
Vaultman, are you fucking serious?
Waiting over a month for a goddamn small bugfix that created even more bugs than it solved?
Lack of words...

digitall

May 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good parody game? I've been playing stuff like
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v1.2.6] [Ferdafs]
The Library Story [v0.92] [Xaljio], and
Ben X Slave Quest [v0.0.1a] [Kdot&Newman&Akanoes]

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Mar 21, 2018
Well, updates are not changing much, so i will just say:
Vaultman, are you fucking serious?
Waiting over a month for a goddamn small bugfix that created even more bugs than it solved?
Lack of words...
Vaultman is the worst patreon game creator so makes sense. Creates even more bugs every patch which he releases one a month. He hasn't even released that new American dad game he's making when he said it was coming out the 2nd.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This game seems to be moving backwards, the updates take forever and the features and complexity seem to dwindle at every update. Maybe I am wrong, but that is how it seems to me. 2829 patrons and this is the best that is managed, i am sure Vaultman can do better, the art is great, the animation of the H scenes needs improvement and put a little more effort into the dialog. I want this game to be better than it currently is as I see great potential here. Please, Vaultman, make it great.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Does anybody else experience white screen before scene? Is it expected behavior?

Also, how can I trigger Bunk Buddies quest?

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
Hey everyone ! I have not been playing this game for a while and was wondering if the game got any updates ? Mainly that one quote who's been left unanswered:
Did this guy finally fix that freeze with the monster in the lake that's been there for like 3 months?
Thanks !

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes