• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Camp Buddy [v1.2] [BlitsGames] - Original Size: 7.03GB

Download PC (788MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Camp Buddy [v1.2] [BlitsGames] - Original Size: 7.03GB

Download PC (788MB): - - -

thank you BAS

Reactions: bas

roska1232

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone else's antivirus software freak out with the 1.2 exe (both here and with the 4chan download)? I know my software identifies often false positives, but what does it say on you others (asking this so I could whitelist it safely)?

maxbritney

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone else's antivirus software freak out with the 1.2 exe (both here and with the 4chan download)? I know my software identifies often false positives, but what does it say on you others (asking this so I could whitelist it safely)?
I did scan it with Malwarebytes, Kaspersky and Windows Defender and they found nothing, so I'm pretty sure it is clean.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
i am in day 4 and going for Nastumi , just wanna know if Yuri have any content whatsover ? ( i mean stoping being only a Yaoi Fangirl )

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
i am in day 4 and going for Nastumi , just wanna know if Yuri have any content whatsover ? ( i mean stoping being only a Yaoi Fangirl )
Nah, the only ones who have a functional route are the main 4 boys. In the future there'll be a Taiga route and a side-story DLC where you can play as Yoshinori and pursue Goro or Aiden. So no straight option for you, sorry.

Reactions: Yumiyah

BLLLLL

Mar 30, 2019
I can't install the apk v 1.2
It will show "installing" then after that it will show that the "app is not installed"
What can be the cause of the problem?
Is there a required memory to install the game?
Thanks

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Does the Walkthrough help me get the special cgs after finishing the game once?You know like how you can get to change your characters clothes after finishing the game once then get access to special cgs after? so does the walkthrough help me get these special cgs?
Wait you can change clothes? How did i miss that??

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Was replaying the game and found a pretty hefty art/gif mistake. In Yoichi Cave sex scene Keitaro grows a 2nd right arm after climax. I presume the script is supposed to place the arm on the ground, but instead it creates a duplicate. IDK if the devs are aware of this, but they didn't fix it in 1.2 patch. I'm not sure that they follow this thread and I can't find a bug report option on their site, so if any of you have a way to contact them, please do.

Reactions: aeurileo

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Is there can open "save game" from older version? My ver is 1.1 & i'll download it if can
Yes, you can open old saves in 1.2 patch. Your gallery also stays intact. If you like having multiple saves this update is great for you since one of the big changes in 1.2 is addition of 14 more save slots, 20 in total.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes