VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

kyokyo80

Feb 1, 2019
Since I'm lame and like making mods more than actually playing a game, I'm going to share what I have here. You have to add these files inside the 'game' folder in the extracted folder.

NOTE: Save your progress and close the game before adding any of the files from here.
Also this is for version 1.0 and might not work on newer versions. This is what each file in the zip does
Update - Post updated with mods for version 1.1

foreplay.rpy - disables foreplay minigame but configures the result as success

journal.rpy - disables the journal minigame but adds a bunch of coins so you can unlock stuff in gallery. Pointless if you're using the next mod.

gallery.rpy - unlocks the whole gallery

options.rpy - enables dev mode, enables rollback (you can use mouse wheel to go back and forth and choose different options etc)
With dev mode enabled, you can do some cool stuff like randomly jump to locations.
For instance, I don't think you'll ever to get to a cheat scene so if you want to see those, do this
1. Yoichi x Hiro
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day20_yoichi
You will jump to a new scene
Shift+o
score_yoichi=-30
You can skip or fast skip (by pressing '>' key) until to get past the choice menus to the scene

2. Natsumi x Hunter
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day11_hcheat

I'm not making any extensive changes here so that scripts shouldn't crash the game. I've found plenty of bugs in the game that causes the game to crash so if you get one of those, let the dev know.
If you don't want to use these mods, just delete the files from the folder. Make sure you save your progress before adding these mods though.
Hi Hi!!! i tried typing the code but mine says "SyntaxError:invalid syntax":(

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me what is the real version for me to download? Because in one site is saying that the game is 2,7 GB, in another is 7.5 GB, in another is 5.3 GB, and here is 3.3 GB...
All of them is the 1.1 version...
But I don't know what is the one correct to download, help, please?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me what is the real version for me to download? Because in one site is saying that the game is 2,7 GB, in another is 7.5 GB, in another is 5.3 GB, and here is 3.3 GB...
All of them is the 1.1 version...
But I don't know what is the one correct to download, help, please?
download the one from this site it works 100%

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks! I did it and It really work well. But you see... Can you tell me how do I know how many points I have? Tab isn't showing anything to me

L4zyCraker

Feb 25, 2019
Camp Buddy Crack scene incomplete Guide / Crack Scene Observation
open-
first lets see what i tried, we'll use Natsumi as example for now
from Day 1 to 8
Step 1
note: there are 29 options in 1-8 days not counting Taiga's Option. (always pick taiga's better option Ex. "i don't understand" ,"here you can have it back" etc.)
next: divide those 29 option to 4 character(hiro,hunter,yoichi,nastumi) 7 each and 1 extra option for the charcter you want to unlock the crack (basically spread the points so each character have equal points)
when you pick an answer
ex. for natsumi's crack
pick 7 for hiro
day 1 :try all food
day 2 its kinda rude
day 2 food always comes first
day 2 offended of what they say
day 3 im sorry its my fault
day 3 find food and water
day 3 one and only best friends
then do it to the other character in the following days as long as each have a 7.
you can also mix match but total of each must be 7 "except" for the one you'll be unlocking which needed 8

Note 2:when day 7 comes. ensure you pick the character you want to unlock the crack scene.
to see their half bod.(in my observation it think it required to see this part).

example: pick this for Natsumi :"Do chores", "what if you caught a cold" then mess up the third choice(pick the wrong one)
remember this two choice count in our 8 for natsumi.

step 2
after you done all of the day 1-8
(make sure to create separate a save file before the "Day 8" "Our leader should be…" question )
the one you want to unlock the crack scene must support you in the rope climbing scene.

then in the Camp Buddy Guide v1.1 , go to the characters guide
now just pick the worse option for the character and don't finish the journal writing minigame(just do 1 star and thats it)
you still need do the foreplay mini game properly.
until the crack scene option appears
Hiro- Are you saying we should...
Hunter- You should take off your clothes! / Let me wash your clothes!
yoichi- You asked for it / *kiss*
natsumi- We can do it too, if you want... / I can show you what we did.

here's for natsumi in his route after day 1-8
can you really do this?
i think you had the wrong idea
we ditch our chores
your making everyone uncomfortable
Damn, that's tight
don't act like you don't know
this is so awkward
you obviously don't want to do it
i can show you what we did/we can do it too if you want.
and viola!! crack scene unlock.

if you found the other charcters route
reply it here for others

L4zyCraker

Feb 25, 2019
Camp Buddy Crack scene incomplete Guide / Crack Scene Observation
open-
first lets see what i tried, we'll use Natsumi as example for now
from Day 1 to 8
Step 1
note: there are 29 options in 1-8 days not counting Taiga's Option. (always pick taiga's better option Ex. "i don't understand" ,"here you can have it back" etc.)
next: divide those 29 option to 4 character(hiro,hunter,yoichi,nastumi) 7 each and 1 extra option for the charcter you want to unlock the crack (basically spread the points so each character have equal points)
when you pick an answer
ex. for natsumi's crack
pick 7 for hiro
day 1 :try all food
day 2 its kinda rude
day 2 food always comes first
day 2 offended of what they say
day 3 im sorry its my fault
day 3 find food and water
day 3 one and only best friends
then do it to the other character in the following days as long as each have a 7.
you can also mix match but total of each must be 7 "except" for the one you'll be unlocking which needed 8

Note 2:when day 7 comes. ensure you pick the character you want to unlock the crack scene.
to see their half bod.(in my observation it think it required to see this part).

example: pick this for Natsumi :"Do chores", "what if you caught a cold" then mess up the third choice(pick the wrong one)
remember this two choice count in our 8 for natsumi.

step 2
after you done all of the day 1-8
(make sure to create separate a save file before the "Day 8" "Our leader should be…" question just in case you made a mistake)
the one you want to unlock the crack scene must support you in the rope climbing scene.

then in the Camp Buddy Guide v1.1 , go to the characters guide
now just pick the worse option for the character and don't finish the journal writing minigame(just do 1 star and thats it)
you still need do the foreplay mini game properly.
until the crack scene option appears
Hiro- Are you saying we should...
Hunter- You should take off your clothes! / Let me wash your clothes!
yoichi- You asked for it / *kiss*
natsumi- We can do it too, if you want... / I can show you what we did.

here's for natsumi in his route after day 1-8
can you really do this?
i think you had the wrong idea
we ditch our chores
your making everyone uncomfortable
Damn, that's tight
don't act like you don't know
this is so awkward
you obviously don't want to do it
i can show you what we did/we can do it too if you want.
and viola!! crack scene unlock.

if you found the other charcters route.

reply it here for others

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
There are something's called Patron's Choice Rewards AidenxKeitaro are they Cgs or additional content to the game.Also the 1.2 patch is coming out soon will it be updated here?I also heard about additional content like some characters are patron only. Does this file contain those patron only characters?

Reactions: jochoa12

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
There are something's called Patron's Choice Rewards AidenxKeitaro are they Cgs or additional content to the game.Also the 1.2 patch is coming out soon will it be updated here?I also heard about additional content like some characters are patron only. Does this file contain those patron only characters?
Patreon rewards are just lewd cg's voted on by the patron, in otherwards side art. The only other planned route that i know of is with taiga.

Reactions: ejmuerte

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
Does the Walkthrough help me get the special cgs after finishing the game once?You know like how you can get to change your characters clothes after finishing the game once then get access to special cgs after? so does the walkthrough help me get these special cgs?

DivineJustice

Feb 11, 2019
Can't wait for the 1.2v patch. I'm glad that they have a Taiga route which seems to be the only true route. With Natsumi going for Hunter and Yoichi going for Hiro, Taiga and Keitaro are the only two who doesn't really have a pair. At least, that's how I feel.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes