VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, you have to complete a route for the knock to work. Also once you're in the secret room, you'll only be able to see the crack gallery if you've seen those scenes (Hiro x Yoichi, Natsumi x Hunter) and same with the fx gallery. I think I made a mod to unlock all of that but I never uploaded it here.
Can you post the mod to unlock all the cgs scene.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Can you post the mod to unlock all the cgs scene.
Hey. Sorry it's been a while and I don't know what files I changed to unlock all that but you can try the steps in this .
Once you play both those routes, the crack gallery will be unlocked. Also playing that in-game is better because you have animations and voice.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
So, is there a mod to make the guys look a bit girlier? like longer hair or something? Just asking, is fine like this.

MayaMiralo

Jan 4, 2019
Any idea why skip doesnt work for me?
Skip button I touch it and it does nothing, even tho next to it chat log works.
If I swipe right it just show the "Skipping >" poster and dissapear instantly so it doesnt work either
downloading now <3 hope it will work (cross fingers)

XxxAlixxx

Jan 5, 2019
The android

Overview:
Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and creat a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.​

Features:
Seven Potential Character Routes [4 Main Routes, 1 Secret Route and 2 Expansion Routes].
Over 160 scenes, 22 of them animated.
Original soundtrack featuring 25 compositions.
Fully voiced cut scenes.​

Updated: 17/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: Mikkoukun / BlitsGames |
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
PC: - - -
Others:
- -

android version doesn't work

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know any vns with a similar art style/feel to this? Really enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes