2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
As for me I'd like to know how people unlock the first event in the gallery, the one with cherry.
It's pretty much the last thing I never did in this game :/

maximaxx

Nov 5, 2017
Pls help!!!

How do you unlock the gym teacher?

I bought the cheerleader outfit and have 10 passion but I don't know what other requirements there are to open the gym teacher.
to unlock the gym trainer you first need to succesfully finish the first partner show

obaid124

Jun 16, 2017
Pls help!!!

How do you unlock the gym teacher?

I bought the cheerleader outfit and have 10 passion but I don't know what other requirements there are to open the gym teacher.
to unlock the gym teacher u need to complete the couple's act three times :)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
My game works mostly but I cannot seem to save it, what is the command and where is it located?
I appreciate it is probably really obvious but any help would be appreciated.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
It autosaves at the morning of each day. No save slots, just continue at the start screen. Also it saves via cookies, so if you have them disabled or lasting only for the session it won't work.

Ohrly

Apr 16, 2018
@7767 I think this game is from Sex & Glory not Lesson of Passion. It says on the login screen and on their website. Can you check?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
ok, there's no need for cheats.
1. spend all 100 notes and buy the bed.
now from the second day you can do 3 actions instead of 2.
2. increase the statistics with swimming, tanning and running in the park.
so from the fourth day your daily actions will become 4.
3. Continue with the statistics as in step 2 and start the cam sessions.
with the first money you buy the bike (to use in the park instead of running), and the kegel.
now keep increasing your stats, make more productive shows and alternate 1 daily action by spending money at the Spa and the beuty center and at meetings with cherrye and thomas.
doing so at day 10 you will have high statistics, both personal relationships
at 5 and at least 10,000 in the cashier
the rest should be easy and of your choice
Thanks!

Using this method, you definitely don't need the cheat engine. I was able to finish the game and obtain all 4 endings.

That said, I'm meh on the game. While I can appreciate LOP taking a risk by deviating from their usual tried-and-true gameplay...it didn't do anything for me. The entire bejeweled/huniepop thing was distracting to me.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
@7767 I think this game is from Sex & Glory not Lesson of Passion. It says on the login screen and on their website. Can you check?
LOP and S&G are owned by the same company IIRC (or S&G may have an additional partner). S&G is set up to be the successor to LOP as Flash is going away and S&G is all HTML5.

Honestly if I think about it, I haven't been impressed with LOP/S&G games for awhile. They had a good run with Jordan, Tori, Living with Britney...but still haven't topped Living with Temptation (though Seducing the Throne was decent).

S&G still hasn't topped House Party. Sensual Haunting was ok...but the rest have been meh.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes