2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Im waiting for the cheats too.
Cheats is easy there was a post before.

I seached for source but Couldnt find still going to write down. (sorry Dear 'Source').

1) Start the game
2) Shift-Escape in Chrome (dunno other browser but may work). It will open a task manager. Search for the 'Web Cam' tag. There a decimal proccess ID.
3) Open calculator, switch to programmer enter the decimal proccess ID you get a Hex number, don't close it yet.
4) Open cheat engine. Open program -> Processes -> Search for your browser icon and choose the process ID with the Hex value in 3)
5) Start the game
6) Change the Value type to double
7) For money (e.g) search the first value to 100. Spend some money. Search for the next value until one remains.
8) Change the value of the adress
9) Works for every value. (actions, relationship, token values etc.)

Apr 28, 2017
anyone managed to modify 'day' value with cheatengine?
Yeah, you can change it. You can change all body values, relationship values, money, even the score during the match3 game.
Just keep putting the day no. in the next scan and you'll get the value address.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I though this might come as helpfull when playing the game: View attachment 78352

My personal hints on the game
Minigame:
  • In the early stages don't buy toys (they don't pay off) and ignore the toy symbols in the game
  • The first toy I stared to use was the massage oil to remove all the broken harts - in case I got into trouble/too much broken hearts on the board. I still mostly ignored the dildos, but often one (can) score them as secondary gain
  • Hearts (passion) are most meaningful at the beginning of the game, with their usefulness progressively diminishing. In the last steps they don't bring anything
  • Cans (extra rounds) are always useful. I try to collect them whenever possible.
General game:
  • Buy a bad the first day
  • Then swim
  • Couple of following days no shows, just improving the stats
  • Don't rush into the higher tier shows - they have a higher yield, yes, but also harder to finish successfully
  • Bicycle is really good too, increases your energy by 2 plus 2 for ass. The energy has two benefits - the minigame itself so as the main game (see bellow)
  • Toys have a point only in the highest tier games imo
  • Plastic surgery, while the costs seems really high from the first 15 days point of view, are really useful and pay off
  • When you get your energy over 20 and then again over 50 you get another action point
Hello, can someone please help here? I believe the game doesn't work properly. I have all stats maxed with CheatEnginer, I have all toys, and yet I am unable to use them, it's like the game doesn't "see" the toys in the inventory. Thanks in advance for your reply.
toy.JPG

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
To be able to use the toys you have to collect the dildos in the minigame. How many you have available (collected) shows the toys stats under the game board. Then whenever you want to use these purchases you spent those toys - the requirements are in the top left corner - e.g. 2 to use the love doll.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Hello, can someone please help here? I believe the game doesn't work properly. I have all stats maxed with CheatEnginer, I have all toys, and yet I am unable to use them, it's like the game doesn't "see" the toys in the inventory. Thanks in advance for your reply.
View attachment 78874
You need a certain number of toys in-game (match 3 ) to play those trump cards.
It says very clearly TOYS 0 and on the pic for the bonus you have toys:x

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Try couple of times. Sometimes I have trouble starting it as well. But it works, trust me, finished it twice already ;)

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Don't remember the first(second really, first was "exploring" actions) playthrough, but last one i got it after i did second partner show. Then when you go to the gym for private session, coach "confronts" you. Not sure though if that is requirement or just pure coincidence.
Question i have. In the gallery. I do have unlocked 4 scenes(1,3 first row, 5,6 second). But i don't have second one on first row. And 4th(1st one second row) is empty(not locked as 2nd). Any tips?
second one is unlocked when random event jogging in the park, Thomas fucks claire
forth is in the restaurant with Thomas, when claire gets under the table

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Finally, after two years they released a game that's actually a game.
They used to make such good and interesting games before.
I hope this is just a start and they release even more such games.

skyhawk77

Jun 27, 2017
If you are on Linux, the built-in web server of python3 is an option:

$ cd .../game
$ python -m http.server --bind 127.0.0.1 29595

... and then open the web browser at

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes