2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

klub17comics

Nov 5, 2018
It is not so difficult as it looks. No cheats necessary. So far I reached three of four different endings.
Here are some tips:
First of all you start with Energy of 10 which gives you only two moves per day and also only 10 moves in the Match-3 game you are playing during the cam show. So the first step is to increase the Energy value asap.
The best to do it is to buy first a cycle (cost you the $ 100 start money) and go cycling at Beachfront -> Park. This will give you for each run +2 Energy and +2 Butt. Swimming will give you also +2 Energy.
When you have reached Energy of 20 you get 3 moves per day. This can be achieved within 3 days. Don't start too early with cam shows.
I will write a list of hints and tips when there are more requests here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TankyThomas

Celestial07

Apr 1, 2018
If you want to cheat on this game:
Open game with firefox (change your default browser, other browsers work too) and see the video

Value Type: Double (don't forget to change this)

Code:
https://streamable.com/1et8x
https://youtu.be/WcWJZrq_9rk
can anyone tell.. which game is this??

RedFlare

Jan 11, 2019
Don´t need try to guess on google chrome. Open the game on chrome use shift+esc and check the id number procces, use the caculator to convert decimal to hexadecimal and localize the process on cheat engine. All value type are double.
How do you open it on chrome?, mine keeps defaulting to firefox...

p90

Jul 18, 2017
How do you open it on chrome?, mine keeps defaulting to firefox...
Do you open the application by shortcut or chrome? I used the right mouse button and chose which browser I will play with in the old version. Use cracked version and start the game from star.bat, this starts the game from Chrome. Make sure Chorme is your main browser.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I created some hints and tips for the game on Google Docs:

It is still work in progress, so I am happy to receive feedback.
Helped a lot thanks M8

Edit

Finished 2 of 4

Last edited:

lausaj

Oct 20, 2018
Finally completed all scenes and reached all endings. Thanks for all the hints

Few tips i would like too add:

Gym instructor triggers after completing the park scene, mall scene and cafe scene, try to have few web shows maybe 2 to trigger fast park scene.

Mall scene is unlocked after fail or completion of couples act. Talk to Thomas and go to mall to trigger the scene.

Cafe scene is also triggered after couples act but after success of couples act. First have couples act and then talk to Talk to Thomas and go to mall to trigger the scene.

Try to keep face less than 10 to avoid loss of relation points.

After completing the scenes go to gym and take private lessons (Works even on the same day) to unlock coach and cheer leader scene.

To reach the leash scene complete 13 cam shows and 20 days talk to Thomas (Have a relationship of more than 15) and Cherry. Suggested in previous pages by a member (Works thanks for the tip ;)).

(Try once failing in femdom scene, i felt even that is good)

After Femdom Threesome go to gym instructor and take private lessons to unlock cuckold scene.

If u are using cheatengine don't use it for relationship points before completing all mini scenes. U don't need to build any relation with cherry if u are using cheats. After thomas revealing u can directly reach 100 relation points with cherry.

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
It is not so difficult as it looks. No cheats necessary. So far I reached three of four different endings.
Here are some tips:
First of all you start with Energy of 10 which gives you only two moves per day and also only 10 moves in the Match-3 game you are playing during the cam show. So the first step is to increase the Energy value asap.
The best to do it is to buy first a cycle (cost you the $ 100 start money) and go cycling at Beachfront -> Park. This will give you for each run +2 Energy and +2 Butt. Swimming will give you also +2 Energy.
When you have reached Energy of 20 you get 3 moves per day. This can be achieved within 3 days. Don't start too early with cam shows.
I will write a list of hints and tips when there are more requests here.
Thanks _ I was losing over and over despite getting good at the webcam game

user317

Jun 2, 2017
Haven't seen it answered yet, but here's the fix for any audio problems you've got for this.
Chrome disables auto-starting sound until you've actually clicked on the page or interacted with it, etc.

Simple fix is to refresh and just keep clicking on the web page for a few seconds as it loads.

May 30, 2018
One question;

Does this game contain good amount of bdsm content?

It was in the tags but seems like there is no clue on screenshots.

lausaj

Oct 20, 2018
One question;

Does this game contain good amount of bdsm content?

It was in the tags but seems like there is no clue on screenshots.
It has few scenes of bdsm content. ( 1 main scene and i guess 2 scenes that can be repeated several times)
If you are looking for only bdsm content not likely your game

Reactions: AylinNoraCoxien
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes