Tool Cam Recorder Desktop [FREE]

abbas0775

Jul 2, 2017
I was using the old version of the program. After downloading the new version, I get a "stop download" error a few seconds after I start downloading. I tried to revert to the old version, but it too became unusable.
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-29 215115.png

Rhymossss

Feb 28, 2022
help me :< I just installed the tool and it shows up in the window on the image, do I need to install anything else, for example nodejs like everyone is saying? 1709306975934.png

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
help me :< I just installed the tool and it shows up in the window on the image, do I need to install anything else, for example nodejs like everyone is saying? View attachment 3399972
Theoretically, you should find the records in D:\Movie\Stripchat folder, all required tools is included in the executable file.
Please, let me know if its not working

Rhymossss

Feb 28, 2022
This is its path, I just changed the path to save the video, is there anything I need to do to make the tool effective? I tested it and it recorded for 17 minutes, but there were a few spots while playing. it skips for 5 seconds, is there something wrong with me during the installation process? 1709337759664.png

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
This is its path, I just changed the path to save the video, is there anything I need to do to make the tool effective? I tested it and it recorded for 17 minutes, but there were a few spots while playing. it skips for 5 seconds, is there something wrong with me during the installation process? View attachment 3401587
Their is nothing wrong with your installation, everything is included in the executable, their is not additional steps
This kind of problem can happens because of internet problems from you or the model
Maybe try with another model to see if the problem persist

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rhymossss

Rhymossss

Feb 28, 2022
Their is nothing wrong with your installation, everything is included in the executable, their is not additional steps
This kind of problem can happens because of internet problems from you or the model
Maybe try with another model to see if the problem persist
Thank you so much .Because I saw that everyone was running on the console window so I was very worried about whether I was missing any steps. But do you know how to see the download progress?

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you so much .Because I saw that everyone was running on the console window so I was very worried about whether I was missing any steps. But do you know how to see the download progress?
Previously this topic was an App console that just downloads from Stripchat. I have many downloaders for different Website -Chaturbate, mfc, etc). I want to merge all of them into a single graphical App.
This new app is at her very first version, their is missing features, website, etc.
Currently their is not possibility to see the download progress on the App

• Red Heart
Reactions: httl and Rhymossss