soft.JPG

Overview
Desktop app to record your favorite models automatically

This is a complete rework of the previous console app
Developer : Harkame
Version : 1.0.2
Language : English

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog :

Supported websites :

Last edited:

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, I'll give this a try. The Streamlink plugin I've been using is no longer working as of yesterday.

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
This script its not working for now, they change something in the stream. I'm looking for a solution to fix that

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I tried it earlier and noticed. Definitely seems to be a change in the server/streams. Hope you can find a solution.

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
Script fixed ! Just make sure you are using the new main.js. Let me know if you have any problems

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
tried it, but it chops the video into many pieces. and is it possible to choose quality
Yeah the record is stopped when the model start private, reconnect, etc. so you can have multiple files. And no, you can't choose the quality, normally it pick the best one

Divine Comedy

Jul 29, 2018
this still working? wanna try. i usually use obs to record my favorite streamer, how does it compare to that?

kaneki140200

Oct 31, 2021
I am surprised that it's working. I haven't tested it for long(just for an hour) but, it worked. Great work!

Qb2002

Oct 28, 2023
It doesn't work. when i execute "node main.js", it displays
"(node:11740) [DEP0040] DeprecationWarning: The `punycode` module is deprecated. Please use a userland alternative instead.
(Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)"

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
It doesn't work. when i execute "node main.js", it displays
"(node:11740) [DEP0040] DeprecationWarning: The `punycode` module is deprecated. Please use a userland alternative instead.
(Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)"
I've never seen this message, its just a warning so its not supposed to stop the program
Can you confirm that you have edit the config file ? (config/config.yml)
Also, make sure you have the last node.js version

p_wye

Jan 9, 2024
Besides some deprecation warnings during install, its working for me! Many thanks to developer.

Is it possible to get script for VR Stripchat?

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
Besides some deprecation warnings during install, its working for me! Many thanks to developer.

Is it possible to get script for VR Stripchat?
Unfortunately I'm not using VR at the moment, so this feature is not planned for now