Tool Cam Recorder Desktop [FREE]

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
My video wasn't fully recorded; many parts are missing. Is there any way to fix this?
I have never encountered this problem yet, the record stopped when the model enter private, ticket show, etc. It can also stop because of model connection

fukgua

Oct 27, 2023
I have never encountered this problem yet, the record stopped when the model enter private, ticket show, etc. It can also stop because of model connection
Thank you! It's working better now, I think my network connection had some issues. Is there a way to record models that have been hidden and blocked?

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you! It's working better now, I think my network connection had some issues. Is there a way to record models that have been hidden and blocked?
The tool is not using authentication, if a model blocked you or you blocked her, you can still record it. But at the moment, if the model is hidden, no, you can't record it

fukgua

Oct 27, 2023
I'm experiencing issues with the tool; as soon as I start recording, it stops immediately. Is there any way to fix this?

ncdp

Apr 30, 2022
No, you can't choose the video format at the moment. But you can easily convert video with another tools
I just deobfuscated the code and changed it to mp4 :WeSmart:

I'm experiencing issues with the tool; as soon as I start recording, it stops immediately. Is there any way to fix this?
I've experienced it too, I think it is just a problem with the way ffmpeg tries to connect with the server, if you try downloading too many models at the same time, some of them will get a connection lost, just need to try again

Qb2002

Oct 28, 2023
i recored about 2 hours but video output only 2 minutes. Can i solve this problem?

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
The model was still online when I finished recording
I see 2 possible reasons, if you are using Windows, if you click on the CMD window, it can freeze the process. You can press « enter » in the window to unfreeze it. Or you have no more free space on your drive

httl

Feb 25, 2021
I've never seen this message, its just a warning so its not supposed to stop the program
Can you confirm that you have edit the config file ? (config/config.yml)
Also, make sure you have the last node.js version
Can you please help me install it to use it because I also have the same error. These are the steps that I take.

I have installed Node.js version 21.6.2. Then I downloaded your project from the mega link and unzipped it, then I opened cmd and ran the command "npm install" as you instructed, it will look like the picture below.

Then I edited the config.yml file because the model I needed had a link of , so I changed it to JangMiHee as shown below.

Next, I ran the command "node main.js" and got the error as shown below

I don't know if I did any wrong steps, so can you help me make it work? Thank you very much.

Qb2002

Oct 28, 2023
i think it have some errors. The last i used it that worked normally. But today when it have some errors. 1708674748628.png

Harkame

Nov 24, 2018
Can you please help me install it to use it because I also have the same error. These are the steps that I take.

I have installed Node.js version 21.6.2. Then I downloaded your project from the mega link and unzipped it, then I opened cmd and ran the command "npm install" as you instructed, it will look like the picture below.

Then I edited the config.yml file because the model I needed had a link of , so I changed it to JangMiHee as shown below.

Next, I ran the command "node main.js" and got the error as shown below

I don't know if I did any wrong steps, so can you help me make it work? Thank you very much.
Are you using a very specific configuration like an old windows, a virtual machine, a very strong firewall security, etc ?