metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Patreon Banner 2.png

Overview:
Our main character stumbles upon a strange cabin in the middle of the woods. He has no recollection as to who he is, or why the hallucinations and voices in his head guided him there. Once he gets acquainted with the house guests, he realizes all is not as it seems, and must uncover the secret behind a series of mysterious events. You must interact with other characters, gain their trust, form relationships, gather clues to uncover the truth, manipulate people, and decide their fates.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: MetalB - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.7
Language: English
Development Thread: F95 Development Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Linux (v0.4.1): - -
Mac
(v0.4.1): - -

evelyn_wedding_cowgirl_3.gif 3.png 5.png 23-2.png 24.png 6.png 5-2.png evelyn_wedding_back_2.gif 6-1.png 6-2.png 3.png 1.png 12.png 28.png 34.png 4.png 7.png 5.png 10.png 13.png 11.png 15-2.png 24.png 39.png 1.png 42.png 15 (2).png

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In Progress
Edit: Moved

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sounds interesting, wonder how in depth it will go... As far as I am concerned my first mission will be to kill the black dude, or get him killed to avoid even "unavoidable/avoidable NTR"... From there on I can just enjoy the game at my leisure...

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Not sure why you chose to emulate RPGM mechanics in a Unity game but GL.

PS. Careful using copyright songs like Johnny Cash's Hurt.
I have to agree with Darkmetal (also don't know why Darkmetal makes me think of the band Danzig, plus having Spock is just cool, live long and prosper) on the copy write and the why use the style. I do have to try as the story looks very interesting. I am not sure why as I am usually about the art and it is ok but just standard by everything now. Downloading and trying.

Keep up the updates coming!!!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Can't be all those genre tags are already in this version, right? What's the ACTUAL content, besides Male protagonist and Voyeurism.

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Not sure why you chose to emulate RPGM mechanics in a Unity game but GL.

PS. Careful using copyright songs like Johnny Cash's Hurt.
Interesting, I had no idea using copyright content were off limits in games like these. That's too bad cuz there's a lot of soundtracks I planned on using to complement the mood of the story.

My goal wasn't really to emulate rpgm, I love coding in c# and I just happened to be working on an rpg system on unity at the same time the idea to make this game occurred to me. I hope you'll be pleased with the next update :)

Reactions: Gabaw and Darkmetal
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes