VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your extensive reply. I've played through all the available content of Inheritance and I'd picked up on the allusion. Unfortunately, I like Inheritance only for the idea of the story-line. Like I said, besides the introduction, the content is rather sparse and you need to grind through the game to get to it. I do know that the game is based off of story made by the same author. He, GateKeeper, also created HTML games like The Allure of Wanton Cove, so I don't think he's trying to piggy-back off of Teaching Feeling's popularity like you said.

I've pretty much played through CoC, from start to finish, at least 3 times. I have save files with at least 2000 days played. Vala's (the fairy slave you mentioned) content was okay, but like you said, not really extensive. I've also played TiTS, probably way too much to be honest, but I actually liked CoC better. The whole Sera story-line is much better executed on the submissive path, rather than the dominant path where you buy out her contract and get her as a slave.

I've seen Fall of Eden around on Fenoxo's website, but I didn't want to jump into another CoC-style game when there was only a little bit of content available. Guess it's finally time to explore that one then.

The Trainer type games I've also pretty much all played through. It's rather unfortunate though, that the Trainer games only really focus on the progression from strong-willed woman to obedient, submissive slave. There's so many games that focus on having you, the player, either buy slaves or enslaving them yourself, but nearly no games that actually have you form a relationship with a (former) slave. Like I said, the fact that you can actually do that in Inheritance is what attracted me to that game.

Bunny Black, while a great game, wasn't really in my taste. Nothing against it, but I just couldn't really get into it for whatever reason.

So, unfortunately you've said nothing new (besides giving me incentive to really try out FoE at least), but thank you again for your well thought-out post.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
It's a nice little distraction for half an hour, no more than that. Yeah it's weird, but despite appearances the story was super vanilla. Not bad, interesting concept, just wish it had more to it.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
So many of the ScreenShots never turned up.... I feel like I tried the different paths, though. Hmmm, wished it were longer so I guess that means I liked it

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I wonder why he like this kind of style. It like he enjoy Franch art or something but I don't mind that
I just abit curious since I also art person as well but I not prefer to draw horror stuff since it would scare people
more over, I enjoy teaching feeling more that like I want a girl to get treat up already so she would look beautiful and can't wait for her to grow up more but after know the guy also make this game too? the guy probably be a good artist with abit more .... taste

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
cool game like the demon/butterfly character and the style of the art wish there were more like

Longer campaign length
more choices
more art and X scenes

but i liked what i played just wish there was more

Reactions: nickthewolf

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game is based on a short, yet unfinished story made by the Teaching Feeling dev. It was a comics and someone decided to turn it into a game, but since the comics is not finished yet, I don't think You will find something more of it any time soon.

Reactions: nickthewolf

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Teaching Feeling had a long season of content updates and hopefully this one will. These stories are the ones that really make a memorable game, no little bitches that two minutes later you're already fucking. I love these visual novels and it was clear that the author was not going to disappoint.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes