VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all this talk about tentacles and such..no..they are butterfly legs..she is slowly coming out of her cocoon ..you found her as basically a larva...soon she will sprout wings and things will get REALLY kinky :O afterall ..the title says butterfly :p

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
in case you've not figured it out the person who made this and teaching feeling has a rather interesting fetish if you look up his other art work

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
No sex content? Vanilla? Abandoned star-spawnlet?
Sounds wholesome.
Really, though, it's nice to see a subversion of the "guy finds freaky monster, predictably freaks out, and winds up abusing/murdering something that turned out to be pure and innocent...if unfathomably horrific to look at" trope. Is it realistic? I think most people would contact some authorities and pray to every higher power they can think of that it doesn't breathe parasitic spores or something, but...sometimes it's nice to play games where you can just be a good person instead of a nymphomaniac or cliché protagonist.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Teaching Feeling guy has mastered the art of making art that I find arousing, adorable and nightmarish all in one swoop.

Reactions: joehoe
Jul 9, 2018
This was a really fun little game. Short, but very good. Good translation. Really nice art. And that purple/black goth loli dress is killin' me. Though I only went for the "good ending". Maybe I'll go back and see what a "bad end" looks like.
I really don't see why people are freaking out about Ageha (the monster girl). Not sure if it's serious or in jest... either way, it's kinds stupid.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
This was a really fun little game. Short, but very good. Good translation. Really nice art. And that purple/black goth loli dress is killin' me. Though I only went for the "good ending". Maybe I'll go back and see what a "bad end" looks like.
I really don't see why people are freaking out about Ageha (the monster girl). Not sure if it's serious or in jest... either way, it's kinds stupid.
as far as i've played it there isn't really a 'bad ending' just a "game over"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
played it through now... damn, what a fucked up, grotesque story. even though it only takes half an hour or so to complete, i'm quite puzzled what to think about it. that creature is so weird and quite dangerous too, i'm not sure if i would chicken out like crazy and run away like a screaming boy xD

gotta say though, it's damn well translated.

Nocifia

Apr 18, 2018
I haved love teeching feeling , and i try this one to a full run to a happy ending. Seems maybe like a intro for now ^^

obake

Oct 4, 2017
played the game thrice found no actual bad ending except that it says game over and two "happy ends", and yeah no h content tbh other than some text which says kinky stuff but no actual image for that yet maybe they will update on a good response, one can hope.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
A true lovely game. Reminded me of Saya no Uta. Only regard there's no sex content, just imagine how hard it would be to draw with all these tentacles.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes