VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Well, it is too short to even call a completed game, i wish it was like Teaching feeling.
But nice.

Aug 27, 2018
Getting the happy end was actually pretty cute, gotta love when the mc is given the choice of 'the correct answer' and 'choose this if you're an idiot'

Reactions: Mine Turtle

W65

May 31, 2018
The Teaching Feeling artist was one of the artists in MGQ, wasn't he? I recognize the shape of that face now with that pointy smile on it, unless it's just coincidence.

I guess 15 minutes of research could clear it up... or I could use that time to save money on car insurance...

decisions...

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Kinda creepy but definitely not a bad game.I loved teaching feeling,and I kinda like this one too.If you are not into creepy crawlie weird alien tentacly creature type games,then avoid.Otherwise play and enjoy.Thanks for the upload btw.^^

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
Hummmm... That was something alright. It's subtle. Like Lovecraft decided to write a love story. Like Song of Saya in a way. Where distinction between a "Bad End", a "Normal End" and a "True End" is rather blurry and subjectve. 10/10

Jun 28, 2018
this game was in plans for a long time, even longer than teaching feeling
and im happy that it has finally come out .

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It's funny because it's something... different... Really as a character initially have no attraction. Now, if it's from the creator of Teaching Feeling, you can expect a good story. They're dark stories with a light at the end of the tunnel.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I guess....I endure but before that I need to go take shower in holy water and visit church for few day then repeat everytime I come back this game

- jk

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes