• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
thanks it is working. By the way I start and does someone have advice to which skill I go. I prioritize the sword skill but hmm. And do we have a lvl max like lvl 99 ?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
thanks it is working. By the way I start and does someone have advice to which skill I go. I prioritize the sword skill but hmm. And do we have a lvl max like lvl 99 ?
Sword is IMO a must against the bosses. Also dragon cave is amazing for fast leveling, if you survive that is ;)

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
where can we find all the book ? is there a special map ? And where can we fight all the female adventurer like Cass and the other to have other scene with them..I did it with cass but not with ayaka
Thanks for an answer

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
where can we find all the book ? is there a special map ? And where can we fight all the female adventurer like Cass and the other to have other scene with them..I did it with cass but not with ayaka
Thanks for an answer
The books are, unfortunately, random drops.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Just finish the game. Do someone have all the cg or scene in a save, something like that. I miss the Number 195, 236 to 241, 347 to 351, 354 to 357. Bref I don't want to do a ng plus

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
What are the patches for?
Bug fixes. Not having the patches have some nasty bugs, like save corruption and crashing. Might also be some QoL things in the patches.

Unofficial vesion ( i.e; portable version ) has the patches + english patches applied.

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
Anybody who can read Japanese know what this warning means? I followed the install instructions but got version 1.11 instead of 1.21 somehow.
Exe warning.png

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Anybody who can read Japanese know what this warning means? I followed the install instructions but got version 1.11 instead of 1.21 somehow.
Why didn't you just run it through google translate or something ( Ctrl + C copies text from all message-boxes in Windows )? System errors are pretty clear and easy to have translated.

OCR'ed and then did that, to which the error states:

"Failed to save system data. System files may be in use by other programs. Please save the data again after waiting for a while".

Common cause for this error is 1: HDD failure ( partition is causing corruption of whatevere files are being saved, making it look like it's in use ), 2: Lack of permissions ( i.e; it's trying to save the system files in a folder\partition that requires an elevated permission that you don't have, i.e; need to run it as admin ), or 3: It's actually what it says. The files are being used by another process and therefore can't be altered.

--

As for version. Version 1.11 is the translation version, not the game version ( translation team decided to overwrite the version numbers themselves and use their own, rather than keeping the original, or doing both ).

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Just finish the game. Do someone have all the cg or scene in a save, something like that. I miss the Number 195, 236 to 241, 347 to 351, 354 to 357. Bref I don't want to do a ng plus
Drop the Bunny.opt file into your Bunny.sav folder. Contains all scenes\extras. Does not unlock NG+, as that's handled by a different file.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes