VN - Others - Completed - Bunny Black [Final] [SofthouseChara]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lufia

the story and game play was amazing!. also if you beat the game and get the sequel you get some bonus characters. it takes some getting use to, and the combat in the beginning is hard to follow. though once you get situated it is an awesome game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Too long, for a +18 game, it certainly has a lot of +18 scenes, but to get them you have to farm like crazy, that is, this game is more rpg and as a bonus it has +18 scenes. If what you are looking for is a game in which you can enjoy the plot with the +18, this is not your game, you need much too much time to get everything, anyway the game itself is not bad, if you take away the fact that you It takes a long time to get a single scene, the game is well done. Anyway I recommend it if you want something rpg type, but if you are looking for a story that is paired with +18, this is not your game. 3.5/5. You have to remember something, this game is made by Japanese for Japanese, so if it has 2 more sequels it is because the Japanese loved the game, what I am trying to say is that if you are not a gamer looking for a sense of games Anyway, maybe this isn't yours.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

This Vn is an entertaining dungeon crawler, its solid but nothing unique. The game itself is not too hard and the story is alright. The artstyle is pretty basic and nothing execptional. The waifus in this game are around D-C and some B, nothing really execptional but it does have variety. Sex scenes is this game are drawn okay and their dialogue is good as well but nothing too spicy.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sansee

Fun dungeon crawler, great scenes, compelling story that justifies the scenes (basically being a villain protag helps too). While I prefer it to the sequel, I recommend you check that one out too if you like this; more of the same.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hitman98

Entertaining dungeon crawler game, nothing in particular is really great but the combination of everything make this rather nice, lots of hot girl, not that hard of a game, actually fun to play.

Recommended, a good game with more gameplay than most visual novel !
  6. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

Since I ended up putting a decent amount of playtime into this game, I thought I might as well leave a short review.

First and foremost, you NEED to be looking for or at least tolerate a big emphasis on gameplay to even begin to enjoy this game. There is quite a robust system in this game and most of your time is spent on setting up your party and dungeon crawling.

The dungeoning aspect plays like a mix of Ogre Battle and Might and Magic. You move around in a first person grid based system, and when you meet an enemy, it goes into the Ogre Battle combat style. Your preset units will do stuff based on AI and you control the main character's actions for the turn. There is a very big skill tree for your main char with lots of useless skills thrown in for good measure. The game might be a bit hard at first because you and your minion's skills are limited in the number of uses for the duration of the entire mission. After a while, you will learn to gauge the difficulty of the mission type and plan accordingly. I should mention that the AI for your minions are abysmal. They will use full party heal when 1 of your guys gets hit for 1 damage. You will rely on healing items at the beginning and eventually take on the healer role too. Don't worry, your main char is OP and will be able to do everything from wipe out all enemies with AOE, tank, heal, and support. All in all, the gameplay is quite solid and should be the main reason you even look at this game.

The VN side comes into play between dungeons when you visit the shopping area and your room. Its more of a kinetic novel since there was 0 choices to be made in 30 hrs of gameplay so far for me. As you complete missions and your renown gets higher, you unlock more of the story, while also unlocking more types of units that can join your team.

Lets move on to the plot and characters. It's pretty cute. This game uses the typical japanese "happy rape" and "justified rape." The MC is a horndog that will fuck anything with a hole, and quite literally rapes almost every female character in the game. They usually try give some justification for his rapes at least. Most girls will fall in love with the MC after 1 or sometimes 2 rapes. The overall story and world building is decent enough and most of the characters are likable in their own way, even the male ones. The story/dialogue are really quite weebish and not very serious or dark in tone. I guess I just wanted to point out that people looking for a dark theme with lots of corruption and domination are looking at the wrong game.

CGs are pretty crappy. The art is good enough, but most scenes are just 1 CG with slight variations for the face/cum/clothing. Dialogue during scenes are pretty boring. You have the descriptive narrative, MC's taunting for rapes and complementing for loving sex, girl moaning. Nothing groundbreaking.

Basically, I say play this if you want to waste some time dungeon crwaling and grinding your team, with frequent sex thrown in between dungeons, and a cast of likeable characters. Fappability is pretty low though, if you are like me and need some darker themes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

HentaiKing626

I really liked this game in not really the biggest fan of RPG style games. But I really loved this one at times if feels cumbersome and long but it's well worth the little struggle and frustration. The story was solid kept me interested the whole way through playing. Game play felt like it could hame been a little bit better in some areas but overall a good and solid game defiantly worth checking out.