Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
when in full screen it kinda sits on the left side any fix for that or is it just the default full screen?

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
I can't see my character/party on minimap, arrow which indicates me disappear, anyone know how to fix it?

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
I can't see my character/party on minimap, arrow which indicates me disappear, anyone know how to fix it?
You need ability to see yourself in the map (Orienteering), just put some monster like Fairy that have that ability in your party , even in backup line it will still working, or have item Map Scroll with you.

Reactions: zombie128

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does this game get harder the more time passes, because I'm just running into yellow enemies now and can't defeat shit.
Yeah, there are story exclusive enemies that show up on the maps. You need to pass enough time for them to disappear. Try going to areas with larger maps so you have more space to avoid them. The graffiti maps at the start are too linear to avoid them but the later maps are more open.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
So I installed the game (I had to go through this soul-breaking process again because I got a new computer) I did it successfully but the screen had this weird shifting thing whenever the screen changed. After some light skimming, I figured I had to redownload the thing and uninstall and reinstall it switching the installer program to be compatible with Windows 7. However, NOW whenever I try to mount the disc the disc doesn't show up.

EDIT: Fixed the disc thing, just had to restart my computer, however, I still have this screen shifting thing. It messes with my eyesight and the game is actually unplayable for me until I can fix this. Can't even google the damn fix because everything that comes up is just people who can't install it in the first place.

EDIT 2: I ran a graphics diagnostic and it (for once) actually worked.

Last edited:

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
quite an interesting game. can be a bit grindy money wise but can be coped with cheat engine. took some time to install it and its patches. the game takes some time to get accustomed as its not very friendly for new players by current standards. still the story is quite interesting and many dialogs keeps dungeon crawling from getting boring too fast. wont play new game+ but was glad to find this game

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Right downloaded this game anew, installed it via the OP instructions and here is the answer to a few questions i see, had to spend time trawling through other forums for answers in some cases.
Answers:
1. Annoying screen flicker. This is an issue regarding compatibility. Run the compatibility troubleshooter and it will eventually fix the issue. It tried vista/7 then gave me options, one option said it displays incorrectly. Then it ran again and set compatibility to scale with high dpi and boom its fixed.
2. Fullscreen not working/not working correctly: This is a settings issue and a scaling issue with wide monitors.
Settings issue is solved right quick. Press f10 in game and in the bottom right of the box that shows up, the top option is selected, switch it to the bottom option. Then ingame select fullscreen.
Scaling issue: Due to the game being, well, old. It doesnt have the capability to scale properly to modern monitors. This is why you will either play the game windowed or when fullscreen, it will not be centred but rather be left aligned. This can be solved with an app you can get on steam called lossless scaling. You can get the demo version or the full version(its only 3.99 so i got the full version). If you use the demo, refer to page 6, post 118 on how to lossless scale the game properly. If you use the full version, it is much more simplified as you can just run the game windowed, run the program, set the scaling to auto and then while ingame press the shortcut to scale the game to fullscreen.

Last edited:

Paradichlorobenzene

Oct 20, 2020
I used to have a hugh collection of english & translated VN but only recently deleted 90% because had played them and wasn't really interested in playing them again. The best place i know for VN I believe its the biggest and best collection, they only post completed ones no half of partial translated ones hope it helps

Link:
Thanks! I knew i visited this site before but i go here in f95 because usually it's far more complete + fixes here in terms of VN's

Reactions: PeteHanson

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Do we need to be in Japanese Locale to install the game?

The whole installer is in Japanese.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
they make the engine themselves?
That, unfortunately, seems to be the case (quite common for small japanese dev studios). And since the studio went out of business there's also a chance that the source code is more of less lost. Not that I expect publisher (current IP owner) to release it in million years.

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
Question do you unlock all the H scenes after you beat the game or do you have to go back through and try to get all them bc I'm like 50% trough and don't wanna go through all of this again.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Question do you unlock all the H scenes after you beat the game or do you have to go back through and try to get all them bc I'm like 50% trough and don't wanna go through all of this again.
Ahahahaha fuck no the CGs aren't unlocked. This games isn't exactly new, so a lot of those QoL things we have today are completely absent. If you want a CG, you have to unlock it the hard way. Or get a save from the thread.

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have a 100% save with all the CGs because while the game is fun playing through it more than once would honestly be quite painful.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes