• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Uncensored version. Now can someone tell me where this damn game saves to??o_O
Mega
Unfortunately I didn't find that out either : ( I simply pasted the "www" folder from the uncensored version into the censored version and the save folder was then in the "www" folder.

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Uncensored version. Now can someone tell me where this damn game saves to??o_O
Mega
So apparently it saves to the base directory of the partition you placed the game so if its C: then it will be in C:\save which is completely weird considering all 3 games are rpgmaker games and the saves should go into 'www'

I did some extra research to try and possibly rectify the issue but its gonna take too much learning how to change the internal save location code to fix the issue. If anyone is familiar with rpgmaker stuff feel free to assist in this problem

Last edited:
Reactions: RenéDescartes

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
So apparently it saves to the base directory of the partition you placed the game so if its C: then it will be in C:\save which is completely weird considering all 3 games are rpgmaker games and the saves should go into 'www'

I did some extra research to try and possibly rectify the issue but its gonna take too much learning how to change the internal save location code to fix the issue. If anyone is familiar with rpgmaker stuff feel free to assist in this problem
Go into the www\js folder and replace the rpg_managers.js with the attached version to fix the save path. The next time the game is run, it should correctly generate the save folder in the usual location. Note that you'll need to manually bring over any save files that were in the old folder.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Is it just me but is the game like... speeded up compared to the censored one? I feel like the game and animation is almost like 2x speed.

Reactions: d0ct0rd00m

AndyBronwulf

Jan 21, 2022
Go into the www\js folder and replace the rpg_managers.js with the attached version to fix the save path. The next time the game is run, it should correctly generate the save folder in the usual location. Note that you'll need to manually bring over any save files that were in the old folder.
thank you

momo233

Mar 12, 2022
I'm having the same issue. Anyone figure out why and how to fix it?
Basically just add this to your package.json in the main game folder.

"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60"

like this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
},
"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60"
}

Reactions: d0ct0rd00m

momo233

Mar 12, 2022
In fact, you can also use GPU settings, such as NVIDIA GeForce Experience, to set the maximum frame rate to 60 control panel for this game alone

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Is because the game work with 140fps but i don't know how decrease that
there is a number of ways, if you have a dedicated GPU you can cap the fps in your control settings by setting a fps cap manually or turning on vsync globally. Alternatively you can download RivaTuner, a free program, that comes bundled with MSI Afterburner (popular overclocking program) and then set the fps cap on any program individually.

Mman@23

Apr 24, 2021
I need help I'm getting save data from the first game stuck in the second game and even though I deleted both of them it still happens when I redownload the rar files

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes