RPGM - Completed - Bulma Adventure 2 [YamamotoDoujinshi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LeruArt

This game was a bit better than the first iteration of this series, but it still had the same issues like said game had. Whilst its animations and art style is brilliant, the game can sometimes lag a bit on certain scenes, even on a more powerful laptop.

It will be a bit stupid of me saying to update it to fix the issues everyone else, including myself, have found, as i have had the same issues as everyone else has pointed out. Game was better in terms of story though as well.

3/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

I can't review this game without thinking the first game. The gameplay is still bad, same as first part. The scenes are good. The only improvement of this game is the gallery mode. Because the game is so continuist and the game crashed one time (in a 20 min lenght game) I have to give it less rating.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dixshi

Just like the last one, I played this after Bulma Adventure 3. I think this is even worse than the last one because now you have to win multiple rock paper scissors in a row instead of just one. Just the arena made me want to give this 1 star, but again the art kinda saves it a little bit. Also, I played the uncensored version and for some reason it runs ungodly fast, which is very weird during the scenes (probably a problem on my end though).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nibagat

Game catered towards a specific taste if you like bulma dbz and have a knack for rape then this game is perfect. the cutscenes are greatly drawn they resemble toriyama's work quite a lot but combat in this game can be a little dissapointing as it's just rock paper scissors.
    all in all this game ticked most of the boxes for me as it's a fun quick game to play.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

This game basically has the same issues as its predecessor. Except a longer version of it. I like the idea of a bigger map but as long as it is plagued by the same issues that it had in its first game a bigger map just means longer problems.

You can only save in your bed this time. You play rock paper scizzors with enemies and you only get any sexual content scenes if you lose in the battle of rock paper scizzors. If you lose said battle it results in game over causing you to have to walk all the way back to it.

(I actually think you are set to lose every battle the first time no matter what and that you win it the second time no matter what this happened to me everytime maybe I am just unlucky) which makes no sense to me and just adds so much time that you have to play the game and why add a game of rock paper scizzors if the luck aspect of it isn't even being used.

The scenes were not even good enough to waste so much time trying to get since everything is just blurry and to hard to get anyway.

The only way I would recommend this game is if you could save right before jumping into a battle that way you can juts reload from the person you had just battled rather then having to spend an extra 5 minutes walking back to the location.

Basically the game is a huge chore.