• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
in the first game you cant save at all :/ i want to see all scenes but dont want to restart that many times damn

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
There is already a new part.

Did someone already have it?

seconding this post.
I didn't think there would be a third one, happy day!... Shame almost all the guys in the games are either monsters or ugly, would it kill YamamotoDoujinshi to use the
Saiyans? He could even use Broly or Vegata when he was still evil if he wants to use villains.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017

seconding this post.
I didn't think there would be a third one, happy day!... Shame almost all the guys in the games are either monsters or ugly, would it kill YamamotoDoujinshi to use the
Saiyans? He could even use Broly or Vegata when he was still evil if he wants to use villains.
I agree with you, but in this part you are playing with Muten-Roshi. He is an old sack though:) but maybe that's a little better. At least you do not have to lose anymore to see the scenes. I think that's a pulse point and I can not wait to finally play it! :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have had the files posted in the requests thread, however nobody has been able to crack the game, so it's unusable without a dlsite account.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
We have had the files posted in the requests thread, however nobody has been able to crack the game, so it's unusable without a dlsite account.
Oh there is a requests thread? :)

A pity, does that mean it's impossible to crack? : (

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Great news, it's out DRM free on Patreon according to this post:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just FYI - posting a link to a non-English game is only allowed in the "Translations" area when requesting a translation. Thanks.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
thank you for that. i guess next time ill have to search with the japanese name because searching bulma adventure 3 didnt come up with it

The creator Yamamoto said he is releasing the ENG version soon, no specified date, might be at least a few days from now.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes