• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Bully + mother

hfilben

May 2, 2017
Wow. This Reddit list is amazing:

I need to slowly go through the list. I'm sure most are bad, but there's some new ones here I haven't seen.
From what you were saying before about liking the 'realistic' aspect, I'd appreciate if you appended this post with a list of the ones you'd recommend from that post. I honestly don't really mesh with this kink but I'm always open reading all sorts of non-con stories. Sadly it seems most of the stories in this genre devolve into a pure self-insert fantastical story after the first chapter.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
From what you were saying before about liking the 'realistic' aspect, I'd appreciate if you appended this post with a list of the ones you'd recommend from that post. I honestly don't really mesh with this kink but I'm always open reading all sorts of non-con stories. Sadly it seems most of the stories in this genre devolve into a pure self-insert fantastical story after the first chapter.
I actually went through the list and didn't find anything worthy.

Good mother:
1. Queen Bee Landlord's Little Girl - The Rape of Mrs. Ahn-1280x
2. [Yojouhan Shobou] Ikenie no Haha - Sacrificial Mother [English] [_ragdoll] --only found on exhentai

Here are a few good ones from my harddrive, all should be found on e-hentai. None of these are mother bully, almost all just pure non-con
1. [Haruharudo] Aru Bijin Karateka no Haiboku Nisshi vol.1 [English] {HMC Translation}
2. [Mesu Gorilla. (Tuna Empire)] Cracked Crystal [English] [biribiri] [Digital]
3. [ratatatat74] Bad Ending Party
4. [Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu
5. [S-Soft] Onnayu ni Rannyuu Sareta Tsuma Wife Trespassed Upon In The Womens’ Bath [English] {SaHa}

Reactions: gabysissy0

Poppyloppy19

Mar 28, 2023
What about dubious consent, for example where all sex happened accidentally or when mother tricked into sexual situation withound finding them sexual?

PB8787

May 8, 2021

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
Hi friends! I've gone through some of the games in this thread but I've only found Henteria Chronicles that kind of matches what I'm looking for; does anyone know of any games where a bully or simular figure gets both the Mom AND the Girlfriend? Or female best friend with romantic inclinations, or crush, whatever.

I've found some games where both the mom and the girlfriend-like character is stolen, but usually by different characters (so Evil Guy A gets mom, Evil Guy B gets girlfriend), which is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a game where both the mom and the "girlfriend" eventually become aware of the other most important woman in the life of MC also getting stolen by the same guy.

I'm uninterested by games where it's mom+sister, (unless it's a situation like Henteria Chronicles), though a sister or other female characters can be available for the evil dude.

Thanks a bunch for the thread and the great compilations, and thanks in beforehand!

Reactions: The_Reviewer

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Hi friends! I've gone through some of the games in this thread but I've only found Henteria Chronicles that kind of matches what I'm looking for; does anyone know of any games where a bully or simular figure gets both the Mom AND the Girlfriend? Or female best friend with romantic inclinations, or crush, whatever.

I've found some games where both the mom and the girlfriend-like character is stolen, but usually by different characters (so Evil Guy A gets mom, Evil Guy B gets girlfriend), which is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a game where both the mom and the "girlfriend" eventually become aware of the other most important woman in the life of MC also getting stolen by the same guy.

I'm uninterested by games where it's mom+sister, (unless it's a situation like Henteria Chronicles), though a sister or other female characters can be available for the evil dude.

Thanks a bunch for the thread and the great compilations, and thanks in beforehand!
HPMF has it, though it's netori perspective.
iirc SOL has mom + LI NTR with the same stealer. I don't think they're aware of each other though.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This newly translated one from e-hentai is quite good

Mom's scumbag boyfriend. Scumbag. Rape. Realism. Blackmail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
This one right here is the best manga for NTR bully mom stuff that I've found. It's still far from "logical strong mom", as she falls prey for bullying pretty easily. But art is fantastic.

I want a mom that fights back with the bully and does not give in. I want someone strong and unyielding.
The link doesn't work for me, it there any alternates?

GordonRamsayer

Nov 27, 2017
exhentai is infamously hard / inconsistent to access, I only get a blank window despite being logged into e-hentai like I'm supposed to. I think it was .
It's because of cookies. You need the log in cookies and to not have the flag cookie from trying to use ex without being logged in. That locks you out until you clear the cookie. My recommendation is to use an incognito window exclusively to access ex and ehentai, I've never had any issues getting onto the sites. If that doesn't work it's because you already have cookies for ex before opening an incognito instance that didn't get cleared for some reason. The cookies are named a few different things from what I remember, so outside of wiping all cookies which can be annoying, your best bet is to use a separate browser (I use firefox and chrome interchangably) in their version of incognito if it just won't work no matter what.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
It's because of cookies. You need the log in cookies and to not have the flag cookie from trying to use ex without being logged in. That locks you out until you clear the cookie. My recommendation is to use an incognito window exclusively to access ex and ehentai, I've never had any issues getting onto the sites. If that doesn't work it's because you already have cookies for ex before opening an incognito instance that didn't get cleared for some reason. The cookies are named a few different things from what I remember, so outside of wiping all cookies which can be annoying, your best bet is to use a separate browser (I use firefox and chrome interchangably) in their version of incognito if it just won't work no matter what.
Okay, thanks. After logging into e-hentai on Edge (which I never use), I'm able to access Exhentai.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like this one because the mother doesn't become a brainless asshole that treats her son like garbage, like the one in Kyoko, where the sex scenes in that game were good, but man I got pretty annoyed with how awful the mother became

Are there more games like the Copycat where the mother can enjoy some dick without treating her son/family like shit? Seeing it from the mother's PoV would be appreciated too.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I'll be generous and add to the list, but I recommend to only talk about or include games. There are far too many doujins to include, just looking up "Mom" or "Mother" on a doujin site would be enough. Also you should specify if you're looking to put together a netori or NTR list (I know you said all perspectives, but out of the three perspectives, bully is netori). The following will be strictly Mom NTR games (son/daughter or mom perspective) and a couple may have already mentioned before. If I added netori ones the list may get too long.

"Bully"
Non-bully

Last edited:

HouseTree123

Jun 17, 2022
I found this person (パニックアメリカ) who seems to have a lot of netorare works with "bullies" on pixiv. However I couldn't unfortunately find any of his works besides these two.

Pixiv:
Some other works by him: