• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Bully + mother

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There's NTR Homestay, although there's no bullying and there's no son, only a daughter(who gets "corrupted" aswell). It's one of the best games in the genre I've played though.

A cool thing it does is that it lets you see the story unfold from the POV of all 3 family members(the father, the mother and the daughter), but you gotta play as the father first to unlock the other two. The three POVs are vastly different with the father having almost no scenes since he's the one being cucked behind his back. As if it didn't sound ambitious enough, the game also has a few paths to choose from, so it's not linear. The author has clearly put some work on it and it shows.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting thread.
Anybody got the bully thing without the mom? (Like OP listed as the second list, but the other way around).

HouseTree123

Jun 17, 2022
This one right here is the best manga for NTR bully mom stuff that I've found. It's still far from "logical strong mom", as she falls prey for bullying pretty easily. But art is fantastic.

I want a mom that fights back with the bully and does not give in. I want someone strong and unyielding.
What is the title? As the page is unavailable?

Reactions: jcgan

Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Here is a good one, it has both mother and son incest and ntr(bully, old man, friend, hobo etc)!
Says video but is in fact an adventure game, I've played the previous entry I pretend not to know!

How to download this game??

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wow. This Reddit list is amazing:

I need to slowly go through the list. I'm sure most are bad, but there's some new ones here I haven't seen.

Reactions: Poppyloppy19