Recommending Bully + mother

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Updated with My Sweet Family, but I'll be honest, the illiteracy drove me away immediately. I'm just going off the description on its page.

Reactions: cleanfeel

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Here is a good one, it has both mother and son incest and ntr(bully, old man, friend, hobo etc)!
Says video but is in fact an adventure game, I've played the previous entry I pretend not to know!

Reactions: oapami

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
I also hope you will enjoy this manga too(the mother thinks she will have an intimate moment with her son but falls into a trap set up by his bullies)!

Reactions: oapami and Jude6

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This one right here is the best manga for NTR bully mom stuff that I've found. It's still far from "logical strong mom", as she falls prey for bullying pretty easily. But art is fantastic.

I want a mom that fights back with the bully and does not give in. I want someone strong and unyielding.

Reactions: Bob Jewl and oapami

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
This one right here is the best manga for NTR bully mom stuff that I've found. It's still far from "logical strong mom", as she falls prey for bullying pretty easily. But art is fantastic.

I want a mom that fights back with the bully and does not give in. I want someone strong and unyielding.
that's a classic ma friend

wefkeo

Oct 15, 2021
Not mother, but Curse of Pleasure fits the bill with a sister
Also Me and Milf and Shota but it's MTL

Jul 27, 2020
would like to see something like "THE SPELL BOOK" WITHOUT MOTHER HAVING SEX WITH OTHERS.
I got a few fetishes i like,MALE PROTAGONIST,INCEST,IMPREGNATION ARE MY TOP ONES.I AM KINDA
VANILLA COMPARED TO SOME STUFF I SEE ON THESE WEBSITES.

supee clevmont

Jan 29, 2017
would like to see something like "THE SPELL BOOK" WITHOUT MOTHER HAVING SEX WITH OTHERS.
I got a few fetishes i like,MALE PROTAGONIST,INCEST,IMPREGNATION ARE MY TOP ONES.I AM KINDA
VANILLA COMPARED TO SOME STUFF I SEE ON THESE WEBSITES.
This is the story The Spellbook is based on.

on his Patreon there are more of the series

Reactions: oapami