4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Suppose the art is all AI... Suppose the dev is lying and they know it's AI even though they say it isn't... if it takes this whole fucking thread to ascertain that, does it even matter? lmao

Would love to get the piracy argument on a piracy site...
For one, he's being deceitful on tags if that's the case, and those tags are there for a reason.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The people who are playing junior detective trying to prove something is AI are such clowns. They are getting so common that you see them in just about every new game thread trying to prove that they are so smart and won't fall for it.
..its funny free entertainment to see them sperg tho......
..gonna get fat eating all these popcorn......
1710617406774 (1).png

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The people who are playing junior detective trying to prove something is AI are such clowns. They are getting so common that you see them in just about every new game thread trying to prove that they are so smart and won't fall for it.
The people: one guy

Anyways not a fan of AI but this doesn't look really like AI to me. The feet thing look off but who knows.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020

Anyways not a fan of AI but this doesn't look really like AI to me. The feet thing look off but who knows.
It's not just one guy. If you read the second sentence of my two sentence post, you would know that I am talking about the people as a whole who do that in all the threads.

Reactions: c0mh1x

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

One and a half. I did entertain it, but yeah. The artstyle doesn't really strike me as AI. I know that sound silly, but AI art, no matter the style, has a certain... je ne sais quoi... that makes it stick out to me, and this doesn't have it.

On the opposite hand, however, I do like AI if it can be done well, but like other methods used on this site (besides 2dcg) it allows people to hammer out subpar material easily.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It's not just one guy. If you read the second sentence of my two sentence post, you would know that I am talking about the people as a whole who do that in all the threads.
I mean, there are a lot of folks that try to get by without the tag. There needs to be some serious tagging overhaul with AI anyways, like this guy says he uses AI but only for backgrounds. Need a tag for that, but I also think AI Generated should be up there like Ren'Py/RPGM tags are.

lostinds

May 24, 2020
Eh, I'd say the results aren't mostly great. There are only 2 AI games I follow, that are of a decent standard of uniqueness and standardization
I'm specifically talking about this game, in case the devs really used AI, not many would care since most CG is still great. Idk how you could misinterpret my words like that.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I'm specifically talking about this game, in case the devs really used AI, not many would care since most CG is still great. Idk how you could misinterpret my words like that.
Because you left them completely ambiguous and didn't specify what was "mostly great", so when you said that, given the nature of the discussion (You generally mentioned AI haters in the previous line) I gathered it was a general statement.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes