4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

lostinds

May 24, 2020
I always have kinda wondered. AI had to have gotten it from somewhere, right? They don't exactly operate in a vacuum.
Exactly, any artist knows that hands are the most difficult thing to draw, especially in difficult poses. AI has lot of hand and foot errors because most artists aren't good at it either. This discussion is pointless, and it only happens because some dickheads just want to feel good about themselves. Even if it really is AI, so what? Not like it matters when the results are mostly great.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Mood.

Also, weird to be self censoring if you are not on Patreon.
I said this in the dev thread, I thought stepcest was a perfect middle ground where people who like incest enjoys it and other people accept it, I've learned it's not like that and I'll make it full incest. It's why I'm on subscribestar to have that freedom

c0mh1x

Apr 6, 2021
Exactly, any artist knows that hands are the most difficult thing to draw, especially in difficult poses. AI has lot of hand and foot errors because most artists aren't good at it either. This discussion is pointless, and it only happens because some dickheads just want to feel good about themselves. Even if it really is AI, so what? Not like it matters when the results are mostly great.
If it's important it's very offensive to real artists.

This is lying to patrons.

But worse, it seems that the creator used an “artist” and he uses entirely AI. The creator was therefore totally scammed.

The problem is not using AI, many do.

The problem is wanting to hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
If it's important it's very offensive to real artists.

This is lying to patrons.

But worse, it seems that the creator used an “artist” and he uses entirely AI. The creator was therefore totally scammed.

The problem is not using AI, many do.

The problem is wanting to hide it.
I don't have all the pictures but the process goes like this.
My picture
namastehands.png
sketch by artist
IMG_0295.jpg
first color by artist
IMG_0141.jpg
last color by artist. It's the artists style. If the artist would somehow have an AI to somehow do the last coloring I wouldn't even be mad
emily stand.png

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
quick review on Version 0.1

i like that the focus was on the milf and we got content out of a first version

Art and H-content
  • the art is definitely what will attract your audience as well as the hot babes
  • this is an early version consequence but it's still worth noting: there's a lack of small variation in character art to match scenes: characters don't match each other's line of sight yet they are used (animated) in an interactive context rather than just standing avatars, i.e. more art variation in expression will help a lot with giving the story more immersion
  • also don't like how the MC has more leg art than his stepmom, the inconsistency is off putting
  • the bits of environmental animation is nice addition
  • and the animation for the H-scene is fantastic
    • love that she did a jack-o pose. that's hot af
    • along with the sfx
  • the teasing scenes like Emily waking you up is also good for an appetizer for further sexual development so it's well appreciated having those juicy scenes
Story and Game design
  • the dead dad thing seems cheap given how quickly everyone appears to be over his death
  • and the big dick power is also boring, but I'm just someone who doesn't find that trope interesting or hot
    • given a regular dick erect being ogled by lusty women is just as hot to me
  • characters exist in more than one location at a given time of day such as, the carpenter hanging from the roof but being his room or Lisa showering at night but also being in her bedroom
  • the search and find mini game quests is okay once it merges with there having content to explore while completing the quest and it isn't just used to stretch gameplay time
  • the sfx isn't balanced - the Quit sfx is way too loud in comparison to some of the in-scene (like the sex scene) sfx being lower

the art work is lovely and the sexual content is great so with those becoming more available and technical issues being fixed, the game will do just fine as light adult game - story doesn't need to be anything grand and once the gameplay doesn't get in the way of fun. the H animation with sound is also a huge quality boost.

Last edited:

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
quick review on Version 0.1

i like that the focus was on the milf and we got content out of a first version

Art and H-content
  • the art is definitely what will attract your audience as well as the hot babes
  • this is an early version consequence but it's still worth noting: there's a lack of small variation in character art to match scenes: characters don't match each other's line of sight yet they are used (animated) in an interactive context rather than just standing avatars, i.e. more art variation in expression will help a lot with giving the story more immersion
  • also don't like how the MC has more leg art than his stepmom, the inconsistency is off putting
  • the bits of environmental animation is nice addition
  • and the animation for the H-scene is fantastic
    • love that she did a jack-o pose. that's hot af
    • along with the sfx
  • the teasing scenes like Emily waking you up is also good for an appetizer for further sexual development so it's well appreciated having those juicy scenes
Story and Game design
  • the dead dad thing seems cheap given how quickly everyone appears to be over his death
  • and the big dick power is also boring, but I'm just someone who doesn't find that trope interesting or hot
    • given a regular dick erect being ogled by lusty women is just as hot to me
  • characters exist in more than one location at a given time of day such as, the carpenter hanging from the roof but being his room or Lisa showering at night but also being in her bedroom
  • the search and find mini game quests is okay once it merges with there having content to explore while completing the quest and it isn't just used to stretch gameplay time
  • the sfx isn't balanced - the Quit sfx is way too loud in comparison to some of the in-scene (like the sex scene) sfx being lower

the art work is lovely and the sexual content is great so with those becoming more available and technical issues being fixed, the game will do just fine as light adult game - story doesn't need to be anything grand and once the gameplay doesn't get in the way of fun. the H animation with sound is also a huge quality boost.
Thanks a lot for the super organised feedback! Fixing the sounds is on top of my to-do list. I agree with the expressions and eye lines not matching. I'll see when we get to that, at one point of not progressing but just remaking stuff we decided to just push forward instead to get a first version out. The leg art is also very inconsistent I agree.

The dad story will evolve and connect with the magic dick story but it's gonna be very light and fun. I agree that it's cheap but that's kinda what I was going for, if I'm not gonna make a real emotional story I might as well not waste your time on it was my thinking

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Suppose the art is all AI... Suppose the dev is lying and they know it's AI even though they say it isn't... if it takes this whole fucking thread to ascertain that, does it even matter? lmao

Would love to get the piracy argument on a piracy site...

• Haha
Reactions: JValkonian

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Eh, I'd say the results aren't mostly great. There are only 2 AI games I follow, that are of a decent standard of uniqueness and standardization (if your girl looks different in every CG, get the heck outta here.) In fairness, though, I'm just as picky for HS, HS2, and Koi. I only have one HS game I like, and can count the number of Koi or HS2 games I like on one hand-- they just have to look visually interesting compared to the original system.

Also, to not re-reply to the same thing, but I just thought of something else to say: it would stand to reason that the issues with hands/feet are coming to light more because AI is making people look for it. Also, also, there is the fact that there are some intentional/natural outliers to this: lots of nonhuman creatures that may have been used to train AI don't have as many digits; a lot of goblin girl art gives them 3 fingers and a thumb. Or, for photorealism, pictures of real polydacytly. (actually, googling it to make sure I'm conjugating polydactyl right, the pictures look like AI art, for the preaxial and postaxial polydactyly)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes