• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
still has the random taxes bug where the taxes = more money than you have no matter what.

Joshuac2y

Mar 27, 2018
New, more stable version

Dear friends, thank you very much for all your reports - and here is new version.
It should be more stable. Please, let us know if not

Fixes:

1) The "Russian locale" problem seems to be fixed *note - Russian names of the girls are now for-test-changed to AAAAA - Not for too long*

2) Food and drinks production problems are solved

3) Looooooooong number error seems to be fixed

4) Now the game doesn't pause when the girl is selected

5) Saves now will keep Goddess' Favour, Reputation and few more in-game numbers

6) Mermaid and Bath Attendant now can not be unwashed )

Thanks for the game Dude, you do great jobs! i appreciate for what you have done !

Reactions: DJD

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
The new art is quite boring in its expression compared to the old art, also every time there were some good discussions about mechanics and such they always watered them down, the decree feature is a good example, why is it there? What is its purpose, does it offer any kind of verisimilitude? It's very watered down compared to what it would have been if it was tied to a bribery system, so you had to bribe the mayor to get him to sign decrees that would give you power over your employees, to make them do things they were not comfortable with. Stuff like that... The decree system right now is just plain boring, and the way you earn it is like you would imagine in a F2P Mobile game, the only thing it needs are micro-transactions/Fairycoins to really become a mobile phone kind of game!

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
The new art is quite boring in its expression compared to the old art, also every time there were some good discussions about mechanics and such they always watered them down, the decree feature is a good example, why is it there? What is its purpose, does it offer any kind of verisimilitude? It's very watered down compared to what it would have been if it was tied to a bribery system, so you had to bribe the mayor to get him to sign decrees that would give you power over your employees, to make them do things they were not comfortable with. Stuff like that... The decree system right now is just plain boring, and the way you earn it is like you would imagine in a F2P Mobile game, the only thing it needs are micro-transactions/Fairycoins to really become a mobile phone kind of game!
It's fun because I actually like the new art better, and I wouldn't be fond if the upgrade system was centered around coercing peoples in doing unpleasant things. But I can only applaud at the comparison with F2P game design. The creator was probably influenced by such games when creating his own and maybe it was even the fate he had chosen for his own creation at the beginning. But such a design work well if you play the game for a few minute every couple of hours, like in mobile game and when you use it in any other way the result is not the most satisfying.

I hope the author will realize it soon and find a good idea or a good example to fix this.

Reactions: DJD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree and disagree with you... your example is a good one for a perfectly fine art being replaced... however there were also those arts that actually improved... like the sisters of charity or the prostitute for example.
Still I am not so sure I like the the way the game developes as of late

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Yes I never really liked the prostitute, and the games I have played I have hired between none to as few as possible. I also liked how the women looked Slavic/Russian in the old art, and now they are a generic mishmash :/ Again with the uniqueness I was writing about :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well... the next update got released... and I am not so sure what to think of it... some parts got fixed... some got even worse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll test out the new version once DL finished I gues... and am pretty sure I'll remove my Pledge afterwards...

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone with rights please just remove the stuff about trainer from 1st post? The trainer was removed but useless info remained. That trainer doesn´t work for like a year.

CHEATS part is useless old info, trainer stopped working long time ago.
thanks for letting it be known

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes