• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

ward_1345t

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for update.

But I have a problem with "Fear not the guests" achieve. I checked it, but it seems doesn't work and next "sex is natural" also is not active

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure that that degree is chance based... once bought there is a chance every morning for an alchemist to find some mushrooms in a grove... only once the mushrooms were found the decree is actually activated and the next one can be bought

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
I stuck in the campaign after unlocking the waitress. There's no new quest to unluck anything. Did I miss something or is it simply not in the game?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
If you have a text editor with base 64 encoding/decoding like notepad++ you can easily edit saves.

Go in .\Data\Saves\ and open the file SaveSX.bgp. X changing based on the save slot.

Select all text and in n++ do plugins -> mime tools* -> base64 decode . On line #4 you will see most variables. First one being the cash. Edit the values you want then select all text and do plugins -> mime tools -> base 64 encode with unix EOL and save. Reload in the game.

*If you don't have mime tools, you can use the plugin manager to install it.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so this is pretty fun but i noticed things kind of spiral out of control cost wise "end game" it just becomes a constant make more of everything in almost the same order while dealing with pain full restrictions haha also wished campaign went a bit farther into mechanics before ending but that will come eventually, managed to figure it out anyways tho pretty simple over all

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
umh how you get 13 offenders? shut down all guard houses?
You need 13 prisoners in all your dungeons. Guard put offenders in dugeon when they nick them and a dungeon is available with free space is available. I think you can put 10 offender per dungeon. You can check how many offneder you have in your dungeon at the slave market if you have one built.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I stuck in the campaign after unlocking the waitress. There's no new quest to unluck anything. Did I miss something or is it simply not in the game?
It is just where the content end for the moment I think. ou probably got a message in game saying you this.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes