Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

TruthEater

Apr 8, 2018
I hope someone sees this before I lose interest but..where can I find the cheat engine?

I've had no luck.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
BrothelCity 2018-09.png

Hi, dear friendverts!
This summer was super hot and full of real-life events especially for two of us - Jack and Alice who are married now ^^ that is why there was a short delay of releasing new build, but we hope you'll excuse them - Honey Moon and all those things :)
But now the Autumn has come and we are here to present you the next game's build.
So, here is the list of the changes comparing with the last $1 build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May the Boobs be with you!

I think I will stop patronizing them and so this may be the last version I share.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the game is a strategy game/city builder... no real sex in this one beside character portraits in various grade of being naked and the decree artwork that influence the grade of nakedness of characters or different aspects of production in the game...
most "sexy stuff" is only heavily hinted

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Hm, I could not build a hotel I could not get over the final reputation hurdle. Which meant I could not keep up with enemy raiders. I also could not get the last of the 13.7K needed to build it cause I was making as much as I was spending and I was upgrading everything I could to increase income. Also placing structures got super weird towards the end due to needing insanely large distances between structures like retardedly large. It's like I hit some kind of invisible wall and could not jump out of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah the game isn't really balanced yet... for me I normally manage to build a hotel somehow only to get raided by 10+ Ogres and most of the city being destroyed...taxes make a sky jump with the hotel and I am out of money pretty much 10 minutes after building the hotel
previous build atleast didn't make waves of enemys spawn as soon as you hit a new tech tier by building a better house (i.e. Inn, Tavern or Hotel)

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
yeah the game isn't really balanced yet... for me I normally manage to build a hotel somehow only to get raided by 10+ Ogres and most of the city being destroyed...taxes make a sky jump with the hotel and I am out of money pretty much 10 minutes after building the hotel
previous build atleast didn't make waves of enemys spawn as soon as you hit a new tech tier by building a better house (i.e. Inn, Tavern or Hotel)

same had 50k in the bank and went negative lol

plus right after u build the hotel holy shit 10-15 mins later raided by every thief in the land

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Yeah also the disease rate exploded. It was like like it grew by triple digit exponentials. One minute I have one girl every few minutes the next like ten I need to faith heal. I made an alchemist but I never got the healing potion option even though she sexed ten people and I had the required upgrade... Hm.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Yeah also the disease rate exploded. It was like like it grew by triple digit exponentials. One minute I have one girl every few minutes the next like ten I need to faith heal. I made an alchemist but I never got the healing potion option even though she sexed ten people and I had the required upgrade... Hm.
i only had one hoe and the rest where servants i had over 20 nuns and i was at 0 lol the increase is crazy i got mugged by 100 orcs that was not fun total destruction = Game Over

Besharia

May 6, 2018
i only had one hoe and the rest where servants i had over 20 nuns and i was at 0 lol the increase is crazy i got mugged by 100 orcs that was not fun total destruction = Game Over
I had my first band of centaurs arrive and then my balance went from 9k to -3k and it was game over...

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
I had a thief stealing all my money which resulted in game over. Didn't understand what was happening, kept reloading until someone caught the fucker.

The late game is non-existent right now. You spam buildings plugging holes and repair building and wait for the next bullshit to insta-kill you. The zoning is non-existent. Temples, stables and other high radius buildings? Just spam how many you can fit. The game needs proper zoning features, because just spamming building becomes boring once you get the upgrades and the game is pretty much over.

September patch looks very disappointing. Art? Who cares?! Polish the gameplay.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
their attempt with the engrish camapign also resulted in an utter failure...why did they have to recruit new writers when they made their existing cast try out a VN style game... which also looked rather disappointing?!
I will give them another release to see wether or not pledging to them is still in my interest...as with the latest 2 or 3 releases they didn't deliver the quality from earlier

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
their attempt with the engrish camapign also resulted in an utter failure...why did they have to recruit new writers when they made their existing cast try out a VN style game... which also looked rather disappointing?!
I will give them another release to see wether or not pledging to them is still in my interest...as with the latest 2 or 3 releases they didn't deliver the quality from earlier
Same feelings here, except that I'm not sure to wait the next release to stop my pledges. It is obvious that they have no more idea and rather than move on, they go round in circles.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
while I agree for the ideas I do hope they will find a way to balance the game a bit more before they start redoing the entire artwork (still 4 hiring portraits missing, aswell as Ponygirl slave as total)

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I tried to find the value for gold and faith without success...anyone knows the values or the multply?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
To be honest the game has potential they just need to fix up end game. As for the art I like it. I haven't noticed any missing art but some units like the guard could use better artwork. I'm dying to see what succubi look like as they're my fav fictional creature... But I can never build the last tier house. Lmao.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
View attachment 146329

Hi, dear friendverts!
This summer was super hot and full of real-life events especially for two of us - Jack and Alice who are married now ^^ that is why there was a short delay of releasing new build, but we hope you'll excuse them - Honey Moon and all those things :)
But now the Autumn has come and we are here to present you the next game's build.
So, here is the list of the changes comparing with the last $1 build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May the Boobs be with you!

I think I will stop patronizing them and so this may be the last version I share.
Updated OP.
Thanks for your support @Bip

P.S. Is there interest for CGRip of the new version?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes