VN Flash Abandoned Bron's Quest [Beta 1.1] [Marble Syrup]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Who would've imagined that a VN with so much money raked in from support will take so long to make?

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn ... I'v been waiting for this game for a Loooong time and instead of something to equal Re;Maid we get this lame assed lesson in lame-ass dialogue? Fuggetaboutit. This is worse than a Duke Nukum remake.

Reactions: Catoblepas

Lardman

May 26, 2017
Damn ... I'v been waiting for this game for a Loooong time and instead of something to equal Re;Maid we get this lame assed lesson in lame-ass dialogue? Fuggetaboutit. This is worse than a Duke Nukum remake.
Are you serious?? THis game is so much better than Remaid

Lardman

May 26, 2017
What was even good about Remaid? It was depressing shit, sad music all the time, but nothing actually to be depressed about, just the protagonist moping and moping and moping

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Re:Maid had sincerity and it was a sweet little story with some incredibly hot moments, as was Crusoe. This one is just the writers in love with the smell of their own farts, when it's just tedious and boring meta bs that manages to belittle VNs as a whole because it couldn't rise to the challenge of an actual story.

The 'humor' in this is just painfully bad and is a chore to get through, for sex scenes that are jokey, meta, and phoned in. I think at one point they actually caption one scene as "blah, blah, blah."

Best just enjoy Lasterk's art from the game (which we did 2 years ago when the collection was his own complete Patreon perk).

I was one of the ones waiting eagerly for this and throwing money at MS to make it happen. I really thought the 'meta' in the 2016 demo was just a placeholder for the actual story, not that they would run with it all the way to the end. I'm not eager any more.

Lardman

May 26, 2017
Well if you want it to be like Remaid your obviously going to be disappointed, because its nothing like Remaid.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Well if you want it to be like Remaid your obviously going to be disappointed, because its nothing like Remaid.
You mean "good?" Because that's all I was looking for.

It sounds like this one's a polarizer. I'll respect those who love this kind of thing and move on. Hopefully the zombie one they've been working on for 5 years now might take itself a bit more seriously.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
It sounds like this one's a polarizer. I'll respect those who love this kind of thing and move on. Hopefully the zombie one they've been working on for 5 years now might take itself a bit more seriously.
There's also hope of an extended/remade game of theirs, so I guess I'll be waiting for that.
But given the Dragon Ball Z pace they got, there's a lot of waiting ahead.

Reactions: Thirak
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes