4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
HBomb quit. And everyone who doesn't believe S-Purple's side of the story is conveniently forgetting, or at least ignorant of the fact, that S-Purple has been the artist and animator behind three complete indie games before he was hired--keyword: HIRED--to be the lead artist for Breeding Season, along with being the lead artist for at least two other indie games--which he worked on for free and completed all the artwork for--that have yet to come out because the developers either disappeared, or grew extremely lazy.

S-Purple and the rest of the art team were doing streams of art (aka: showing the progress they were making on Breeding Season) every weekend leading up to HBomb deciding to abandon the project; and the people complaining that it's S-Purple's fault that the game died because he wanted to keep claim of his art assets (which HBomb agreed to in their initial contract) are also conveniently forgetting that before S-Purple even made his statement about their falling out, HBomb literally leaked all the art assets--which did not belong to him--of the game to the Web and played it off as him doing it to "get back" at S-Purple for "ruining" their project......when HBomb had been taking vacations and procrastinating on working on Breeding Season for months before the project stalled and was eventually cancelled.

Cloud meadows uses none of the art assets for Breeding Season, either; S-Purple just wanted to make sure his property wasn't used to make money through a game he was no longer going to work on. He quit because HBomb was such a shitty project lead, told HBomb he didn't want Breeding Season to use his art anymore--since he wasn't going to be paid for the game using his artwork--and, instead of hiring new artists to redo things, HBomb took all the money he'd made and left, effectively killing the project.

Seriously, guys. At least get your stories straight before you start spreading disinformation.
that doesn't answer my question does anyone know what hbomb is doing or is he hiding out on an island with all that money that for what ever reason he couldn't just hire a new artist with when s-purple quit

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
that doesn't answer my question does anyone know what hbomb is doing or is he hiding out on an island with all that money that for what ever reason he couldn't just hire a new artist with when s-purple quit
I literally answered this. He decided to quit, take all the money they made, and not come back to doing game design or H-Games since. Dude was a flake, mentally unstable, and lazy.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what this guy said ^
BS could be finished,but with Hbomb not in a million year.
S-Purple had to kill this abomination or Hbomb would just countinue to milk his delusional patreons,who simple couldnt see what was made so ovbous after all that time.

• Angry
Reactions: Turkis and J_M

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
S-Purple had to kill this abomination or Hbomb would just countinue to milk his delusional patreons,who simple couldnt see what was made so ovbous after all that time.
I'm not gonna defend Hbomb, but S-Purple seemed as much of an infantile man-child as Hbomb did. I won't be touching any of their projects with a 10-foot pole. A lot of pride, vanity and laziness makes for a poor dev team.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
what Version of the game is the best to Play? is it the one OP posted (7.7.1) or the one k posted (7.7.2) or post where he said it has every Version but it doesnt have 7.7.2 but it does have a 7.7.
and then some People said that the latest Version wasn't the best Version to Play and just the whole Thing is a bit confusing. so what Version should i Play?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
None of them if you asked me, honestly. Just pick the latest one and use the gallery code because none of the actual game mechanics were ever fleshed out properly due to the constant remaking of assets and what not, not to mention the two times the whole game was scrapped and remade from the bottom up. Pretty much all versions are busted in some way and none of them really hold any gameplay value.

LibertysFallout

Oct 4, 2017
HBomb quit. And everyone who doesn't believe S-Purple's side of the story is conveniently forgetting, or at least ignorant of the fact, that S-Purple has been the artist and animator behind three complete indie games before he was hired--keyword: HIRED--to be the lead artist for Breeding Season, along with being the lead artist for at least two other indie games--which he worked on for free and completed all the artwork for--that have yet to come out because the developers either disappeared, or grew extremely lazy.

S-Purple and the rest of the art team were doing streams of art (aka: showing the progress they were making on Breeding Season) every weekend leading up to HBomb deciding to abandon the project; and the people complaining that it's S-Purple's fault that the game died because he wanted to keep claim of his art assets (which HBomb agreed to in their initial contract) are also conveniently forgetting that before S-Purple even made his statement about their falling out, HBomb literally leaked all the art assets--which did not belong to him--of the game to the Web and played it off as him doing it to "get back" at S-Purple for "ruining" their project......when HBomb had been taking vacations and procrastinating on working on Breeding Season for months before the project stalled and was eventually cancelled.

Cloud meadows uses none of the art assets for Breeding Season, either; S-Purple just wanted to make sure his property wasn't used to make money through a game he was no longer going to work on. He quit because HBomb was such a shitty project lead, told HBomb he didn't want Breeding Season to use his art anymore--since he wasn't going to be paid for the game using his artwork--and, instead of hiring new artists to redo things, HBomb took all the money he'd made and left, effectively killing the project.

Seriously, guys. At least get your stories straight before you start spreading disinformation.
This. Thank you for posting this, saved me having to do it. A bit saddened that people still don't know what really happened with the project and still continue to put Hbomb on a pedestal. For a whole bloody year it was SPurple and Vanilly having to keep the project alive with HBomb constantly in the wind from the dev team and the patreon community. Worse let Vanilly got shafted for the work she did do due to her contact.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Dickwolf Alpha or Dickwolf Foursome event? I try to enter it into the debug code but it doesn't seem to work for some reason

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, how do i get "add value, too stronk and kawaii" in a single dude?
There are two methods you can use for literally any combination of traits:

1: Chain breeding. For example a Dickwolf with Too Stronk and a Catgirl with Added Value or Kawaii. Once you get an offspring with both of those values, breed it with something else that has the remaining value until the offspring has the third. This is probably the most used method.
2: The "has acquired admirers" event. Seems to happen randomly. Simply pair them off until you get what you want. NOTE: This will usually result in traits being shared between monsters. So if you pair off an Added Value monster and a Kawaii, they might BOTH wind up with those traits. If, on the other hand they both have say Added Value 1, it might rank up to Added Value 2. It follows this way for all rankable traits.

Lastly -- and this is kind of cheating -- modify your save file. How? Save your game as normal, then hit "Export" and put it somewhere easy to remember. Open it using ANY text editor. The file format is overly messy but it can be deciphered in five minutes. Search the file for a monster that you know has a specific trait and memorise the notation. Once you've made and saved your changes this way, open up the game and hit Load. Now click "Import" and if everything's good, it'll load as normal with your edited monster(s).

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
There are two methods you can use for literally any combination of traits:

1: Chain breeding. For example a Dickwolf with Too Stronk and a Catgirl with Added Value or Kawaii. Once you get an offspring with both of those values, breed it with something else that has the remaining value until the offspring has the third. This is probably the most used method.
2: The "has acquired admirers" event. Seems to happen randomly. Simply pair them off until you get what you want. NOTE: This will usually result in traits being shared between monsters. So if you pair off an Added Value monster and a Kawaii, they might BOTH wind up with those traits. If, on the other hand they both have say Added Value 1, it might rank up to Added Value 2. It follows this way for all rankable traits.

Lastly -- and this is kind of cheating -- modify your save file. How? Save your game as normal, then hit "Export" and put it somewhere easy to remember. Open it using ANY text editor. The file format is overly messy but it can be deciphered in five minutes. Search the file for a monster that you know has a specific trait and memorise the notation. Once you've made and saved your changes this way, open up the game and hit Load. Now click "Import" and if everything's good, it'll load as normal with your edited monster(s).
Thanks a lot :) unfortunately it's an abandoned game, i hoped there was an hentai scene with Roxy...

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot :) unfortunately it's an abandoned game, i hoped there was an hentai scene with Roxy...
Roxy have a HJ & BJ but only through the gallery.
they never put in game the event and thats very sad (a lot of potencial waste), actually the only event "done" is the marchioness

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Roxy have a HJ & BJ but only through the gallery.
they never put in game the event and thats very sad (a lot of potencial waste), actually the only event "done" is the marchioness
Yeah, I remember wishing the Marchioness could knock my FBreeder up. I always felt there was supposed to be more to this quest but sadly all I have are feelings.
Can anyone proficient in Flash (and copying art style/making own art) keep this one alive?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, is there any progression in this game, my tax is 48k Gil's now, still there seems to be not much progression in dellilah story. Is it just grinding

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Guys, is there any progression in this game, my tax is 48k Gil's now, still there seems to be not much progression in dellilah story. Is it just grinding
The game has been abandoned for over a year now. There's no more content than what you've already done and seen.

• Angry
Reactions: Turkis and sabu6
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes