RPGM Abandoned Breeding City [v1.0] [jjzd]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
The idea is good, there are animations and some girls models are pretty nice also.
But the mechanic is suck. There are no content about how you do impregnate girls and how the chat change when girls are pregnant as welll. The design for map can make anyone confused!
If only there is a game just like haramase simulator or love and sex:2nd base, where you can impregnante most the girl you met! And have some good fcking content!

Reactions: WankerDxD

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
The sex content is good, but the racism is a big turnoff. Being in a nationalistic country where the leader is called the Fuhrer and is obsessed with repopulating Caucasians... yep, I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: sas2000as

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
The sex content is good, but the racism is a big turnoff. Being in a nationalistic country where the leader is called the Fuhrer and is obsessed with repopulating Caucasians... yep, I'm out.
Reads the tags: I'm in?
Reads the premise: I'm out.

yeah I'm with you on this one.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg is pleased with this.
But Greg is mildly annoyed at there pregnant sex scenes or birth Cg
Still, it's beta, so Greg shall eagerly await that addition.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"My name is Jimmy, and..."

X: "OK, cut, my name is not fucking Jimmy. And I cannot change it, so I am gonna forget this game ever existed, and I don't even care that this is my favourite niche".

Also, really cum does NOT look like white paint.
And he fucks Mary with no issues, even though his cock is so unnaturally big that it should be impossible for her to accept it (her hips suggests that there would be far from enough room for him to enter, and her waist is way, way too slim).

Finally... TOO ... MUCH ... FUCKING ... TEXT. This is a breeding game, not a social sciences simulator.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there translation for this? I also experience where I watching more "trailer" versus playing anything.
It feels like click bait. Where you see buy this now ad pop up.
FF7 Reno Character with Giant dick I am pretty certain he was regular Joe.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wasnt this the game in which half the content was behind a paywall?

Played a bit once it got posted here and remember I got softlocked in a screen transmission.
Is it playable now? xD

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I find it funny when Devs and donors say the game is in English then only post screens that are not.
in other words. 日本語が分かりません nihon go ga wakarimasen.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
As far as I've seen, the best hentai games are those that focus on a few characters and write in much depth about them (with the exception of Karryn's Prison, but that one is on a level of its own anyway).

So, 100+ characters, to me, means that there won't be any significant story behind them, or between them and the MC. Let alone the fact that with so many choices, personally, I just end up confused.

I think the golden number for me is 5-6 total characters, including the MC.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes