RPGM Abandoned Breeding City [v1.0] [jjzd]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Game breaking bug with the book that teleports you to the chicks for 30000g. I used it to tele to Ingrid -> Childbirth -> Bribe, and game softlocks if you step outside. Character disappears and cheat book becomes unusable. Save often I guess.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I fixed the misleading text, updated links, updated tags, fixed wall of text, some translation issues, & the version of the game to reflect how this developer releases his games.

Last edited:

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
想不到有一天我可以从外文网站下中文黄油
Unexpectedly, one day I can download Chinese butter from a foreign language website

Last edited:

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
想不到有一天我可以从外文网站下中文黄油
General Rules [Updated 2021-08-01]

General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming
    • This includes excessive/distracting use of BBCode (eg size and color)
  5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2021-08-01.5589/

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
104 ladies, and still couldn't make the MC not look like an absolute tool...
Jesus fucking christ. But you know what? Considering the usual fare of Japanese hentai we get on this site, I'll fucking take it.

He's marginally better than 99% of the other MCs. Marginally.

Shit is? Look at Apostle 2 MC. That guy is decent as fuck. Why don't they take that guy as an example? He's still cringe, but considering it's a Japanese game, he's like Chad C. McChadder of hentai MCs. I can tolerate Apostle's cringe.

But oh well.

Reactions: AshramAscendant

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
For someone who likes being invested in interesting characters, that selling point is more of a warning sign than anything else.
And yet you play hentai games? Bro is your kink masochism?

No but seriously, though. You're right. There's no cap in what you said. None.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
suppose you right-click your mouse button after you high lighted the phrase. In that case, it shows search but halfway down on that list is translate to English, you can translate everything from Japanese to English, but it is time-consuming when a whole page is in Japanese, but yea as shown here in the picture, you can translate to what is being said here.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
what are the imperial speed boots for? The game seems computer generated text and images?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
(Edit) Just put together this is the devs post, sorry bout that. Will try the demo out and see if I want to spend money at a later date.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes