RPGM Abandoned Breeding City [v1.0] [jjzd]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Though I will say that based on what I saw from the demo, the game is NOT worth 20 bucks. That is big game money right there and given the demo isn't even fully translated and there isn't any preg sex scenes this is lacking completely.

Darius123

May 25, 2017
So the game is complete, but the OP only linked the Demo/Beta version. And the full game is behind a Patreon paywall. ¿Am I correct? That, or the game just isn't finished yet, and the Developer troll us calling this version 1.0.

I try to figure it out on my own, reading the developer's Patreon posts. But everything is in Chinese, and I don't speak Chinese man. So I'm fucking lost in here, like a little kid who lost the sight of his mother in a Wallmart man.

Feb 8, 2020
This shit honestly should be taken down. This isn't a game, its a scam. Broken as hell, no content, repetitive cash grab that's got absolutely no redeeming qualities. Should have been released on April 1st, because this is a joke.

Reactions: Daddums

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
the creator talks about the game having more then 100k word or chinese characters in the game and the game is completely but most of it is still in Chinese with out English translation in the patron post in Chinese so I guess the game is complete but won't know until someone tries it.
1674844914878.png
Also brags a bit about having lots of character in the game

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Been having some issues using the book that lets you teleport to each woman. If you teleport to a woman in a build and the try to walk out or teleport somewhere else, the player disappears and you have to load your game.

Also unsure if it's because it's a demo, but once you hit 10 babies you get access to a new zone, but clicking the new zone just takes you to the first area again.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
So the game is complete, but the OP only linked the Demo/Beta version. And the full game is behind a Patreon paywall. ¿Am I correct? That, or the game just isn't finished yet, and the Developer troll us calling this version 1.0.

I try to figure it out on my own, reading the developer's Patreon posts. But everything is in Chinese, and I don't speak Chinese man. So I'm fucking lost in here, like a little kid who lost the sight of his mother in a Wallmart man.
Based on the itch.io description, you are correct. It's done, this is just a portion of the game. From itch : "Since it is the final version, there is no need to update after this release."

Reactions: Darius123

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Engrish, yes?
Is nice.

(BTW who the hell still uses that ANCIENT rpgm engine? It is (almost) as old as renpy.

Last edited:

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Guys, the game is a demo. Not complete. I removed all of the misleading text from OP. The game literally has 30 girls & 100k words if you try the demo the game is like a book. You can finish watching the entire harry potter series before the story shuts the fuck up and allows you to actually play. And even when you're finally allowed to play, enjoy some more novels.

So if you hate MTL I would strongly advise steering away from this game.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The good thing about having 100+ girls is that, normally, at least one is of your liking. The bad thing is that it's rare to at least one of them to be deep enough, or having enough content.
But hey! I'm used to crying all night because of the extremely low amount of a flat chested women in all medias. So a game that have somewhat small breasts is already a win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is developer's name
I think it's a reference to .
The first scene has some fat guy slap your naked ass on a guy's only sauna. Uninstall.
Sadly, I don't think the game has real homo scenes.
By your description and the CGs in the folder, it looks like a "funny moment". Every culture has it's own idea of "acceptable things between no homo men", and even so, it can very well be akin to a typical old teen movie funny scene.
The game seems computer generated text and images?
You are not so wrong. It's MTL. And the images are from Honey Select. I ask myself if the dev could share the cards on their Patreon page. I would still not pay, but it could be something that some people would like.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes