• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chashyun

Formerly 'Chasherrn'
May 15, 2021
I'm guessing the feature to make all males spawn as futas has been completely removed since the new UI change and there's no way to get it working again?
it is still there, just need to click the "Futa" option in "Fetish" settings for a context menu to appear and then select "Replace Males".

Last edited:
Reactions: Axelluu

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Alright, so I just tried the new update and gotta say that, with the whole gallery thing, this is the first time in quite a while that I feel like this game is getting more content.... Kind of.

The new gallery, while weird at first cause it works quite different than the OG one, feels waaaay better than it's predecessor. You still have the previous options that the former had but with the nice additions the new UI added, like for example being able to select two types of one same category on the filter (Like say you wanna have on the "giver" group both dragons and demons, now you can, something you couldn't before).

Then there's this version's additions that start the part that I mentioned about new content. It took him ages to add it, but at least now is finally here. You can preview all the possible Wild Sex combinations, along with the previous Breeding Yard ones, however on the Wild Sex previews, things feel far more intuitive to handle than the breeding tab. You can select each of the possible giving or receiving options regardless on who's selected as a "giver" or "receiver", I kinda get it why that's not possible on the breeding tab, but still is nice to have and wish it was that intuitive on the original one, but baby steps I guess.

The thing I liked the most about it was the Blessed Nephs tab, in which I can finally fuck Pride's ass without having to deal with her ass....holic grindy as Samuel-L-Jacksonian's motherfucking fuck's quest. Which speaking of, gotta say. Dafuk is wrong with her having pink lightsaber like semen? lmao

Anyway, one thing I noticed is that there's a bunch of apparently unfinished animations in that one too. Mostly daily toy animations that seem to use generic sets that don't look bad by themselves but the placement of the character feels wrong respect that daily toy headlock thingy.

Another smol detail I noticed is that now you can select the character's attribute independently of the preset or the one the game loaded that particular character with. Which was an annoyance of the previous gallery cause sometimes it would spawn a neph with say the muscular trait and I had to select another neph or reload the whole game so the character I select on the preview doesn't look like a Schwarzenegger's descendant. Now you can select the right kind of neph to see on the preview as long as you have the right preset and body trait options for it. One nice thing is that you can preview some animations that your character isn't supposed to be allowed to use in some cases. Like futas using some of the female interactions like Reaper's "wake the fuck up Breed-urai, we have a Lyrcea to fuck" move.

Haven't tested how things are in terms of pure gameplay, just the gallery relatively quickly but so far I gotta say that I really liked that addition. Only thing I missed was the possibility of seeing an offspring preview in both the Breeding Tasks (The harvesting animations kit) and the Wild Sex tabs, cause at least on the latter you still can get pregnancy to happen depending on how you have your game set. But I also understand why that's locked by default since female on female pairings can't produce and offspring. But still it would be nice to see how that would be like lol

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Ok so, my game crashes whenever I go see a farm of a species, Foxen in this case, and close it, going back to previous version, lol

nulnil

May 18, 2021
The game seems to crash if you exit a nephelym barn without doing any animation at least once. Not sure if this is per barn though.

Edit: It seems you only need to do one animation in one barn to prevent the barn crash

Last edited:

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
How do I make it so I can see my variants in the wild? I haven't spotted a single one.
You can't really see them in the wild afaik, you can just see them in your farm area by setting them as vagrant in their habitat

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Early Build: 0.761.51 has been released.
The description on Patreon has not changed.

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
They look beautiful!!!
When you save them as custom variants, you can find their file in AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\CharacterPresets
type in %appdata% in your windows search bar to open the first folder you can navigate from there.
Would be very grateful to have your variants in my game! :love: :giggle:
Here, as promised. Engulf yourself. And enjoy!

I'm also dded a few more variants, while reviewing old ones. Reworked the bodytypes to be more... accurate? Now normal bodytype is just a bit slimmer, than a defalt female breeder. Busy bodytype has bigger breasts and wider hips and thighs. Skinny variants are actually skinny now. And myscular types are jacked up as fuck. Hope you like them ;)

May 25, 2022
Here, as promised. Engulf yourself. And enjoy!

I'm also dded a few more variants, while reviewing old ones. Reworked the bodytypes to be more... accurate? Now normal bodytype is just a bit slimmer, than a defalt female breeder. Busy bodytype has bigger breasts and wider hips and thighs. Skinny variants are actually skinny now. And myscular types are jacked up as fuck. Hope you like them ;)

MEGA
omg thanks so much!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jubble3

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
How do I make it so I can see my variants in the wild? I haven't spotted a single one.
Maybe take off temporarily the others from the preset folder? Like if you made a unique dragon, cut and paste out the other dragon presets then reload the game. Your variant should spawn right away. This tends to happen a lot if you have a lot of variants of one specific neph race.

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
Can someone make a Cheat Engine table to increase barns capacity? There are so many variations to play around with, and having only 60 slots is bovuarshit!
Still not losing hope! I remember that once, in older build, I manage to raise the capacity of barns to around 250. I did it with Cheat Engine, but now I dont remeber shit about how to use it :C

Reactions: PootisPenser76

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedersOfTheNephelym-0.761.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
The game seems to crash if you exit a nephelym barn without doing any animation at least once. Not sure if this is per barn though.

Edit: It seems you only need to do one animation in one barn to prevent the barn crash
Why would you leave a barn without doing animations?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Why would you leave a barn without doing animations?
renaming a nephelym is one of the reason why you could enter a barn without doing an animation, after you change the name doing an animation is not needed if you don't want to, so you should be able to leave the barn, but if the game crash right after naming a new nephelym, then it can be annoying since I doubt that renaming a nephelym count as an animation

May 25, 2022
for me I was putting my variants in the epic and rare rarities. They started showing when I put them as common and uncommon rarities :) hope this helps the game should load all variants automatically.

Reactions: Jubble3
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes